~The Cheater~

Well, I know the title says it all...

And yaa I always wanted to talk about this and now being an author, I'm feeling very very resilient to express my views,

I know male lead's pov is something everyone awaits for to know what's really going on in the story,

And I'm gonna love this chapter cause this is gonna say to all my lovely female readers.
"Ek dev to mai bhi deserve karti hun"
Hehe !!
------------------------------------------------------
It's the 12th week of me being in a toxic relationship with Ayushi,
Yeah I know I should have left her earlier, maybe on the second day itself when I found her cheating on me but I couldn't...

And why would I !??

Well I am a dropper cause my parents couldn't afford the fees of this college and also the coaching's though I went in 11th and 12th because my parents always wanted me to not be like them, they always wanted me to have a life they could never live and worked so hard just to pay my coaching fees though I couldn't manage to get into it cause I'm from general category and I really hate this system...the friends whom I made in coaching were mainly from OBC or scst's
And they got into this college very easily, despite of their parents being very rich.

So, I have many friends who're older than me (yeahh whatever). So all of them told me one thing that do not be who you are in real act like a play boy cause they're the ones who really gets the fame...

I was 2 weeks late as my mother got sick and then I got to know about Ayushi and nandani, they were in my class with time ayushi and I became good friends, I kinda liked her tit tats (friendly) but then she changed, she changed her full personality, she became an ultra lever attitudic person... I always tried to communicate with her but nothing helped...

In a dance competition of the first years tier she tried to kiss me and ask me to be her boy friend....

No

The only word my heart always wanted to say but I couldn't cause I always thought that something's wrong with her, something happened to her maybe she have a past or something...

I couldn't resist and said yes just because all I wanted to do is *communicate* with her. Wanted to ask her what's wrong and when we did she told me that she always wanted to be like this, she was like that when she were in her school days and now was finding ways to be the one again.

Wow, Dev THE FOOLISH, vaidehi was always right !!!

She's Nandani's best friend, she used to come in our class to meet nandani.

I have a huge crush on her.

I love every small details of her, she's not like those who would drool for looks and the main thing is, the way she notices every single details of everything...

Wow..

The second day of my relationship with Ayushi, I went to a club(for the first time) with a friend, he invited me in his birthday party... And guess what !!!

I saw ayushi sleeping with drishya, though I never ever had any of these 'feelings' for her but, dhrishya being a cheat on nadani and me is where I got shocked.

I went back to my hostel, gulped everything in, and continued my life as it was... Cause I always knew I was never made for any of these rich bitches...

They just made me realise that where I was wrong was I trusted them.

The next day I got to know that drishya broke up with nadani that day itself so he wasn't cheating on her atleast.
.
.
.
It was the last day of college (first year) where I was assigned to volunteer an event though it wasn't allowed for freshers to be there but as I had many of my friends they asked me.