~The Library~

The best chapter !!!
Well I love this personally... ✨🥰
Hey peeps !! 👋🏻
Your author's finger our ready to type again,
*Please vote*
------------------------------------------------------
***Dev pov***

I was not left with any courage to look into her eyes those black olives which would drown my coldness.

I was being very rude to her, couldn't help it, I would accept each and every wound from anyone but her.

She unintentionally always healed me but this time, intentionally hurted me...

I took every single thing they gave whether it's bad or good still had a little hope...

But then.

C'mon dev why do you even expect...uhhh...why did you my love.. what did I do to you....what wrong did I do to all of you...

I slowly lifted my gaze to her eyes, filled with tears, trying to take them back by lifting her eyes so they did not fall, but failed miserably. And when those eyes couldn't take the fillings, they rolled down.

Fuck.

It was never her mistake, why am I giving all of it to her ?????

"Ummhm listen, listen
(exhaling harshly, with trembling lips)
it's okay, hmm it's okay I forgot you."

"it's not because I'm being like this, it's because I'm liking to be like this..."
I tried to say exactly the same thing which Ayushi said to me but I don't know what came out.
"And you know, no one cared to notice."

I know love, you never meant it.

I'm not upset vaidehi, I'm just frustrated with everything now... leave me like everyone always did Vaidehi, I'm good it will take some time for me to recover but I'll be fine" I freaked..

She was damn crying, she doesn't even know anything about me and damn she's crying ohh God forgive me, I shouldn't have said anything to her, I should have made it normal earlier.

What do I do now ???
.
.

I told her I'll look for the specific books which will explain more about the electric field which was something we both were confusing on for the project and made my way out after oozing her a little.
.
.
After a while I went to college, going through empty corridors to the dancing area today was the final practice as senior paper's were gonna biggen after.
.
.
.
*In Library*

I didn't know these people opened the library even at this time (9:30 at night) and on weekends.

It's Lil bit scary, here...

I was searching for an appropriate book for our project and then when my eyes saw a girl, sitting on a chair next to a big rectangular table her head slightly bowed looking at book trying to cover her face by hands from both the sides.

Wait she's VAIDEHI !!!!!!

Now, I'm more scared of this place...
I went towards her, sat in front of her having a book in my hand I slidded it to her.

"Here, this will answer all our questions regarding project." I spoke gently.
She didn't lifted her gaze took it and started flipping pages.

And after a while she murmured "hmmm"

"Is something wrong, vaidehi !?" I tried to act normal.

"No" she said without any emotion.

"Hey common tell me maybe I could help" I said almost showing how desperate I am to listen to her.

"Leave dev I just want some lone time" she said again without any emotion.

Then I saw the book she was reading, all wet, waittttt is she crying?????? Again !?? But why!!??? I hope I'm talking to a human right now...