~The Birthday Buds~

Vaidehi's POV

I do not know what came in my mind before I back hugged him.

But instantly regretted... And Moved further maintaining the distance.

I could feel him smirking, which made me blush a little, what is he doing to me !!!

We went to the bakery.

"What is your fav. flavour" he asked coming closer to me.

(Chill guys, he's just asking for CAKE's flavour nothing else...., no dirty minds !!)

"Chocolate"

"And what specifically in chocolate" he asked. Wait are there flavours in that too shit I should have gone with my brother back then when I was young to have some knowledge atleast !!

"Ummm-"

"Here's the menu card have glance on it" uhhh he saved me from the embarrassment !!

Black forest
Chocolate truffle
Ferrero Rocher
Chocolate rose cake
Round choco chip truffle
Chocolate tub cake
Choco fudge
Chocolate lace cake

Wow, I haven't heard any of these, I saw the price tag and not wanting him to spend on me I said "chocolate tub cake".

He ordered.

"Which one do you like ??"

"Black current" he answered, that's my brother's fav too !!!!

I saw the menu card and then came forward to order "one black current cheese cake too"

"For"

"You (with a pause) I know it's your birthday tomorrow and it's already 11:10."

He seemed little bit shocked,
"How do you know about it" he questioned.

"You know I used to learn all history dates by connecting it with birth dates of all the people close to me, so I never forget them, how will I not remember someone's birthday which is just after mine" I answered.

"Right" he seemed impressed.

Why do I care !!!!!!!

The Baker asked whose name to write and all... then we went to a park like area, he took me to...

I do not know what to do I didn't wanted to be with him, be a burden to him just because he got to know about it we are celebrating together but I deep down know he's just being good.... And... It's hurting me, it's hurting me to realise that I am still stuck in this loop of being used, being used in when they need me and thrown miserably after.

We sat on the bench and then he lighted the candles, then I wished 'god never ever make any one cry on their birthday' after cutting the cake..........

We had a long chit-chat after he asked me how nandani didn't knew about it and said she might not knew your birthday I told him how I told her just 2 days ago with much enthusiasm and all he asked me whether I consider her as my best friend and what's the reason of not to, I told him about the times she left me all alone and came to me when she had no one, he asked about my family, I told how last year nandani, my family and all my school friends forgot it, so it's not new to me, I cried just because, this time it genuinely hurted me, I asked him the reason he breaked up with Ayushi, he told me why was he with her, the reason of their break up.

"Why didn't you breaked up with her before hand when she told you about how she takes everything, just to live your own life" I asked curiously

"I don't know, some part in me still trusted her that she'll change herself again, but she never did" he said. Do he exists ???? How can someone be this much nice to a person whom you barely know. Well the real question is does boys think that way too.