chapter 18

Genthen was getting bored. He never thought it was going to take so long. He knew what he had to do. He had managed to accumulate a tremendous amount of energy. Even a cognate pair was no longer a match for him. However there were other problems. Mainly, boredom. He wasn't the elf who would get hyperactive if he had to stand still for some time. But hey, every elf has a limit. The time seemed to be twisted. Yet his peak mental prowress helped him navigate through the council's investigators and their questions. The only person who even required his attention was errol. Funny how the times had changed. His own skills used against him. His teacher trying and failing to defeat him.

Today he was prepared for the usual questioning, but he saw Sophie foster and Fitz vacker, son of the bane of his existence.

Well, these children could be useful. So he told them,"you ask me a question and I will ask you one " they thought and later agreed. Sophie said, "first you ask a question and we will first answer a question." Now that was a weird arrangement. Forkle would probably try the Atlantic Ocean tactic, so he swapped his first consciousness with his second, giving the second precise commands.

First he decided to take his time and have a look on what was going on in his secondary consciousness. Well, his plan was going on, about using sha- he paused his thought right there. It was too risky to even to think about it. Except for that his mind kinda felt normal. Those dizzying vortices of his memories. Those dreams and those pleas. The pleas were always opposite of whatever action he was most likely to take. That made him a tad bit indecisive. Well obviously discovering an advanced form of telepathy would have its own disadvantages. He had not told this to anyone because if anybody found out, they would not trust him.

Suddenly, the one was speaking in his double toned voice, the regrets of his life, his fears, it brought him back to the day , the day where, he made his choice.

The one that would influence his life.

He knew this. These episodes had happened to him only once. These made him extremely fearful. He had to be careful. The episodes probably referred to the fact that something was coming.

Just then his secondary consciousness came back to reclaim its position. Sometimes it was unbelievable to him that how was it possible for somebody to not be aware of something as important as the second conscious.

He went back to seeing what happened with the moonlark and focusing his mental energy. But not before making an acknowledgement.

Something was coming. Something big.

Hello

Guys I want your opinion.
Should I concentrate this book more to sketches or writing?
Anyways please help me reach my target of 1k+ reads

Thank you !