The story of Arendelle

The beginning starts with a story book opening as piranha narrates.

"The story of Arendelle is as old as time itself, long ago there was a king named: Agnarr who ruled Arendelle with the queen: Iduna together they raised two daughters: Elsa and Anna, Elsa is the oldest which means she's gonna be queen one day, but there is something different about Elsa, she was born with magical powers: magic ice powers, but Anna the oldest didn't have any powers, but the two sisters cared and love one another...but one faithful night tragedy struck, the girls were playing when Anna was jumping around Elsa tried to help her but ended up hitting Anna with a snowball knocking her out, terrified the king and queen seek help from a wise troll: grand pabbie which he revealed that Elsa's powered will grow strong from fear so in order to protect the princess, the king and queen separated the two and grand pabbie erased Anna's memories of Elsa's powers, but fearing of losing her hermana again Elsa had to isolated herself from Anna it was hard but it was the only way to protect her, but as time went on, the king and queen had to travel at sea for some business but tragically a storm brew and the king and queen died leaving Elsa next in line for the throne and on to this day we stay warmed and protect our loved ones the end"

It was shown on a boat piranha was reading a book to princess.

"Is the story true piranha" 10 year old princess asked who was intrigued.

"Well I don't know mija, it's more like a story then truth but who know maybe someday someone will help the queen"

Then shark came in, "hey guys, we're here"

Piranha jumps down, puts the book up and takes princess hand who is wearing a gown.

it's the day of Elsa's coronation ceremony and people are arriving to the kingdom, as the bad guys steps out dressed up for the occasion

"Welcome to Arendelle!"

"Ah, Merci, Monsieur."

"Watch your step, please. The gates will be opening soon." a mother tries to put a jacket onto her young son.

"So tell me again, Why do I have to wear this? And why are we on an island?" Princess asked.

"Because it's the Queen has come of age. It's Coronation Day! I though my we could use a little vacation and it'll be fun to learn different cultures, besides we're here on business" wolf explained.

"Well that explains it" princess says.

as a May Pole is being raised on the other side is a man named: Kristoff with his reindeer Sven.

"What do you want, Sven?" pretending to answer for Sven "Give me a snack!" Kristoff holds up a carrot.

"What's the magic word?" pretending to be Sven "Please!" Sven jumps up and takes a bite out of the carrot in Kristoff's hand.

"Uh! Uh, uh, uh! Share!" Sven gives the rest of the carrot back to Kristoff who takes a bite of it. an excited couple walk past Kristoff and Sven.

"I can't believe they're finally opening up the gates!"