Fear is what keeps the heart beating

back in Arendelle, the town is completely covered in snow and two men argue in the town square.

"No, no. You've got the bark facing down. The bark needs to be face-up"

"Bark down is drier!" they both start pulling at the bark.

"Bark up! Bark down!" then Hans and two guards giving out cloaks to the people.

While piranha is out looking for princess, "princess, princess"

"Cloak? Does anyone need a cloak?" he offers one to a woman.

"Arendelle is indebted to you, your Highness"

"The castle is open. There is soup and hot glogg in the Great Hall" he hands the stack of cloaks in hand to a guard.

"Here. Pass these out" at that moment the Duke walks towards him with this two guards.

"Prince Hans, are we just expected to sit here and freeze while you give away all of Arendelle's tradeable goods?"

"Princess Anna has given her orders..."

"And that's another thing! Has it dawned on you that your princess may be conspiring with a wicked sorceress to destroy us all?"

"Do not question the Princess. She left me in charge, and I will not hesitate to protect Arendelle from treason"

"Treason?!" Anna's horse returns looking frightened.

"Woh! Woh! Woh, boy. Easy. Easy" Hans steadies the horse and the crowd start panicking.

"That's Princess Anna's horse"

"But where is the Princess?"

"Alright let's not panic here" wolf says.

Then piranha walks up to him, "wolf, I can't find princess"

"What?"

"I'm telling you She's missing"

"Ugh she probably went after the queen" webs says.

"What now" snake hissed.

Hans looks out to the mountain and then turns to face the crowd.

"Princess Anna is in trouble. I need volunteers to go with me to find her" some of the crowd step forward to volunteer.

"I volunteer two men, my Lord! Be prepared for anything. And should you encounter the Queen, you are to put an end to this winter. Do you understand?"
as they make their way on the North Mountain.

"I'll go" piranha volunteered, "our daughter is gone and I Think she went after the queen"

"Kidnapping too" the duke was shocked.

"Let me come and find her"

"So you followed us" kristoff asked princess.

"No I followed princess Anna" she points.

"Hey I didn't bring her with me, what exactly are you doing here's it's too dangerous for you"

"I want to help find the queen"

"Well I guess it's too late to take you back now, So how exactly are you planning to stop this weather?"

"Oh, I am gonna talk to my sister"

"That's your plan? My ice business is riding on you talking to your sister?"

"Yup" distracted by Anna's reply suddenly Kristoff walks into the end of an icicle which hits his nose, he carefully moves around the spike.