What love is

"Hey!"

"I'm so sorry. Are you hurt?" for the first time Anna notices the rider of horse who is a handsome regal man.

"Hey. Uh...no. No. I'm...I'm okay"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I...I just wasn't looking where I was going. But I'm great, actually" Hans jumps off his horse and steps onto the boat.

"Oh, thank goodness" he offers her his hand, she smiles and places her hand in his and he helps her up, he bows and Anna curtsies.

"Oh. Uh...Prince Hans of the Southern Isles"

"Princess Anna of Arendelle"

"Princess? My Lady" suddenly he drops to his knee and bows his head, then as Hans horse goes to bow the boats nearly tips over the dock again, but Hans catches Anna before the boat tips over.

"Wooh!"

"Um..." both looking awkward as they hold onto each other.

"Hi...again"

Hans horse slams its hoof back onto the boat to tip it back making Hans and Anna tumble back the other way with Anna falling on top of Hans.

"This is awkward"

"Uh..."

"Not you're awkward, but just because we're...I'm awkward"

Anna gets off of Hans and as he goes to stand he holds her hand to help her up.

"You're gorgeous. Wait, what?"

"I'd like to formally apologize for hitting the Princess of Arendelle with my horse...and for every moment after"

"No. No, no. It's fine. I'm not that Princess. I mean, if you'd hit my sister Elsa, it would be... yeash! Cause, you know..." she turns and pats Hans horse.

"Hello. But, lucky you, it's...it's just me" Hans chuckles in amusement

"Just you?"

Anna smiles at Hans and she gets caught up in looking at Hans when suddenly she hears the bells ringing.

"The bells. The coronation. I... I...I better go. I have to go. I better go. Uh..." she turns to leave but quickly turns and waves goodbye.

"Bye!" she rushes off, Hans waves goodbye and Hans' horse takes his hoof off the boat to wave goodbye.

"Oh, no" suddenly the boat tips over the dock with Hans in it and lands upside down in the water, Hans raises the boat up and smiles.

In the church, the coronation has started with a choir singing in a foreign language.

Elsa stands at the alter with Anna beside her, Anna looks into the seated crowd and sees Hans waving at her from his seat and she waves back, at the same time the Bishop places the crown on Elsa's head, he then presents the scepter and orb and as Elsa goes to pick them up the Bishop clears his throat and whispers.

"Your Majesty, the gloves"

Elsa hesitates and slowly removes her gloves, with her hands shaking she picks up the scepter and orb and turns to face the crowd, the crowd rise to their feet and the Bishop finishes off the blessing in old Norse.

"Sem hón heldr inum helgum eignum ok krýnd í þessum helga stað ek té fram fyrir yðr...As she holds the holy properties and is crowned in this holy place, I present to you..."

Elsa looks down and sees the scepter and orb starting to freeze over.

"Queen Elsa of Arendelle" as the Bishop finishes Elsa quickly places the scepter and orb back on the pillow and puts her gloves back on.