In summer

It is morning. Anna is riding her horse through the deep snow in the forest.

"Elsa! Elsa! Elsa, It's me, Anna. Your sister who didn't mean to make you freeze the summer. I'm sorry. It's...it's all my f-f-fault" she hears a wolf howling.

"Of course, none of it would have happened if she'd just told me her secret" she chuckles to herself.

"She's a stinker"

suddenly a tree branch snaps startling her horse knocking Anna flying off as she sits up the horse start running away.

"Oh, no. No, no, no. Come back. No, no, no, no! Oookay"

Anna goes to grab a nearby branch to pull herself up but the trees snaps up dumping all its snow on top of Anna, later that night as Anna tries to walk in the snow.

"Snow, it had to be snow, She couldn't have had tropical magic that covered the fjords in white sand and warm..." she sees smoke the distance.

"Fire!" suddenly she goes tumbling down the snowy hill and lands in the lake at the bottom, she stands and tries to walk out of the water.

"Cold, cold, cold, cold, cold, cold, cold, cold"

with her dress frozen she walks to the house up ahead of her, she climbs the step and knocks the snow off the sign above her.

"Wandering Oaken's Trading Post" she then notices a much smaller sign under it.

"Ooh! And sauna" Anna enters the building and takes a few steps inside when she hears someone calling out.

"Hoo-hoo" she turns to see a man sat behind a counter.

"Big summer blow out. Half off swimming suits, clogs, and a sun balm of my own invention, yah?"

"Oh, great. For now, uh...how about boots? Winter boots and dresses?"

Oaken points to the area which is empty except for one outfit, a pair of boots, a rope and axe.

"That would be in our winter department"

she picks up the outfit, boots and takes it to the counter.

"Oh. Um...I was just wondering, has another young woman, the Queen perhaps, I don't know, passed through here?"

"Only one crazy enough to be out in this storm is you, dear"

suddenly the front door opens and Kristoff enters completely covered in ice.

"You and this fellow! Hoo-hoo. Big summer blow out" Kristoff walks to the counter and looks at Anna.

"Carrots"

"Huh?"

Kristoff leans closer to her, "Behind you"

"Oh, right. Excuse me" she steps out of his way, Kristoff picks up the carrots and tosses them on the counter.

"Woh, a real howler in July, yes?" Kristoff goes and picks up the rope and axe from the sparse winter department.

"Where ever could it be coming from?"

"The North Mountain"

"North Mountain"

Kristoff places the axe and rope on the counter next to the carrots.

"That'll be forty"

"Forty? No, ten"

"Oh dear, that's no good" referring to the rope and axe.

"See this is from our winter stock, where supply and demand have a big problem"

he looks out the window where his sled is stocked up with blocks of ice.