Every happy fairytale ending

"It's Princess Anna!" they stop outside the castle gates, Kristoff jumps off Sven with princess in Anna's arms, she shivers as they walks towards the door.

"Are you go-gonna be okay?"

"Don't worry about us" the castle gates open, Gerda, Kai and another maid rush to help Anna.

"Anna! Oh, you had us worried sick"

"My Lady" they take princess from Anna's arms and helps her walk through the castle gates.

"Get her warm and find her family, immediately" anna says

"We will. Thank you.

"Make sure she's safe!"

as Anna is swept away towards the castle she looks at him before the castle gates shut, Kristoff stands there for a moment looking with worry, finally he turns and walks off.

"Oh, you poor girl, you're freezing. Oh, let's get you inside now and get you warm"

inside the castle Hans meets with some of the dignitaries and the bad guys.

"I'm going back out to look for Princess Anna"

"You cannot risk going out there again"

"And princess is still missing" piranha added.

"What are we gonna do" shark asked.

"If anything happens to her..."

"If anything happens to the Princess, you are all Arendelle has left" 

"As of now we are doing a search hunt for them I can't seem to get anything form the queen but if we don't work together both of our girls will-" wolf says.

just then Kai and Gerda bring Anna into the room who carried princess.

"He's in here. Prince Hans"

"Princess" wolf was relived.

Hans rushes over to Anna as she hands princess to wolf.

"Anna!"

"You're so cold" wolf says to princess.

"What happen" he asked Anna.

"There was an accident"

"Everyone leave now, give us some space" wolf says.

"Right we'll give you guys some privacy" snake says as they have everyone leaves the room.

"What happened out there?" Hans asked.

"Elsa struck princess with her powers"

"What?!" Wolf and Hans were shocked.

"You said she'd never hurt you" Hans says.

"You said that-" wolf growls at her.

"Ah! I was wrong"

Wolf sets her down on the couch nearby, Hans sits next to her as she lies on the couch.

"Wolf, here allow me I think I can help her" Hans says.

"What? And how are you gonna help her from...THIS?"

"Sir I know you are in frantic but right now I think it's best if you let me handle this I promise you I will help your daughter"

Leaving no choice wolf glares at Anna then he left.

"She froze her heart and only an act of true love can save princess. But I don't know how it's gonna save princess because she is just a kid"

"A true love's kiss, Anna?"