Tragic accident

back in Elsa' ice palace, she paces around looking distraught and talking to herself.

"Get it together. Control it. Don't feel. Don't feel. Don't feel. Don't feel!"

ice cracks, Elsa looks around and notices ice spikes growing out of the castle walls as they make their way to Kristoff's friends, Olaf stares at The Northern Lights as he lies down on his back on Sven's back

"Look, Sven. The sky's awake" behind them Anna and Kristoff are walking when Anna starts to shiver.

"Are you cold?"

"A little" Kristoff goes to reach put his arm around her but stops himself, he then notices the steam vents up ahead.

"Uh...uh...wait. Uh...come here" he takes her to the steam vent and she holds out her hand to warm up.

"Ooh" Kristoff starts to lead off them off again.

"So, uh...about my friends. Well, I say friends, they're more like family. Anyway, when I was a kid, it was just me and Sven until they, you know, kind of took us in"

"They did?"

"Are you an orphan too" princess asked which surprised him.

"What do you mean orphan too,  I don't want to scare you, they can be a little bit inappropriate. And loud, very loud. They're also stubborn at times, and a little overbearing, and heavy. Really, really heavy. Which you'll...but you know, you'll get it. They're fine. They mean well" Anna touches his arm to reassure him.

"Kristoff, they sound wonderful"

"Okay then" Kristoff steps forward, turns to face Anna, Olaf and Sven and opens his arm out.

"Meet my family" Kristoff turns to the rocks and waves.

"Hey, guys!" Olaf and Anna look at him like he's crazy.

"They're rocks"

"You are a sight for sore eyes" Anna and Olaf watch him looking dumbfounded; whispering to Anna as they watch Kristoff.

"He's crazy" they watch Kristoff kneeling down in front of one of the rocks.

"Hey, woh. I didn't even recognize you. You've lost so much wight"

"I'll distract them while you run" Olaf steps forward and waves at the rocks.

"Hi, Sven's family!It's nice to meet you!" whispering to Anna.

"Because I love, Anna, I insist you run. I understand you're love experts! Wooh. Why aren't you running?"

"Uh...okay. Well, I'm gonna go" she turns to leave.

"No, no, no! Anna, wait!" suddenly the rocks start rolling.

"Kristoff!" the rocks roll towards Kristoff and unroll revealing themselves as the trolls.

"Kristoff's home!" the trolls jump around with excitement shouting Kristoff's name and Olaf starts to join in.

"Kristoff's home! Wait. Kristoff? It's purple!" he stops turns to one of the trolls, then one of the trolls grabs Kristoff's hand and yanks him down.

"Ah, let me look at you" another troll lifts up his jacket.

"Take off your clothes! I'll wash them..."

"No! I'm...I'm gonna keep my clothes on. Look, it's great to see you all, but where is Grand Pabbie?"

"He's napping. But look, I grew a mushroom" he turns and shows the mushroom growing on his back, then another kid troll steps forward.