BAD

I jumpped out the Range Rover looking around before walking into the trap house. I made sure my gun was tucked nicely on my side. I wore a pair of designer white jeans, a white wifebeater and some red bottom Deadly beauty right?

I was trying to make my way like everybody else in this cold cold world. Knocking twice on the door I didn't answer. I bang like I was the police. " Password? " A deep voice call from inside.

" NSBASMIMP918WP " Long idiotic ass password. I said it with else though ( Never Snitch Bitches Aint Shit Money In My Pocket 918 Whats popin' ) The door open and AJ stood there smiling at me.

" Whats up babygirl? " He ask. Aj was a tall mixed raced dude. Cool but clingey and I wasn't with that shit at all.

" Cut the all the shit is it here? " I ask getting right to the point. I had money to make and didn't want anybody wasting my time or getting in the middle of me getting that. Im BAD. He open the door wider for me and I walked in. I felt him starring at my ass. But chose not to comment. " Its in the kitchen Lovely " He says. I followed behind him. There was a group of people standing in the kitchen. Some were playing card, smoking, and drinking. The others were standing over them waiting their turn. Trust no one so, I got a look at everybody.

" Who she? And what is she doing here? " A darkskin guy ask. He was sitting he had low cut fade and deep waves. bright as chain and the smoothes darkskin that fit him perfectly.

" This is Lovely. She- "

" Minding my own damn business. Now hurry up AJ " I intuttupt. Didn't nobody have time for him to tell my life story. He rolled his eyes and grabbed a brown sack and tossed it to me along with a Nike backpack.

" here. And I sure am getting tired of yo damn attitude. Lucky I can't pop yo ass cause Roy would be mad " He says. I just take the things.

" Nigga shut the fuck up. You can't pop my ass cause you a bitch. Even my dick is bigger then you'res fuck you and Roy " And with leaving him that messege I turn and head out. I didn't have time for the bull. I had to go turn this into Cash then go to school. My college is not paying for its self. You think I do this for fun? My mom would roll over in her grave if I was letting my brains go to waste.

I got to much to lose to become a fool. Ya feel me?

*

*

*

*

AJ

She sexy but she got a attitude. Good girls ain't no fun. But the bad girls ain't no good. She both. Good and Bad. You just have to get the right side of Lovely and get to know her. She cool peoples when she want to be but other days I just want to put a bullet through her skull.

" Damn she told you " King says laughing.

" Fuck her. She get on my nerves sometimes with her fake ass " I say rolling a tight blunt to smoke and get cool.

" When do Roy have a girl on his squad? " They ask. Roy was out supplier. Like the team leader. We work for him.

" She not actually on the squad. She works but tells Roy he ain't her damn boss. She been here for some years. She's always been undercover force. The girl is all innocent looking let me warn you now. She fucked up in the head. Crazy females is the worst kind " I tell them. She was. I never met a female like her. She is out the window crazy. Roy gave her a stray jacket for her last birthday right after she shot the home Saw in the Hand for eatting her Big Mac meal. You know why she crazy now!

" Oh word? damn she fine though. I'd hit " All the boys say. Im sure they would. But im waring. SHE BAD!

*

*

*

*

King P.O.V

My name? King. These streets? My property. This money? All I care about. These hoes? On my dick like a tic. Remember. Touch but don't lick. Lick but don't fuck. Fuck but don't tell. Smash and pass then Run like hell!!

Im out here to get money and thats it. Anybody who stands in my way can eat my clip. Im a real nigga take or leave. And i only roll with real niggas. Since the game done came im standing her feeling like drake.

" I know way to many people here that I didn't know last year. Who the fuck are yall? "

When you got A NAME everybody down to roll with you. But you'll see how BAD it is when only a few is down to roll FOR you.

Its this no good hustle ya feel me?

.

( Thanks for reading. Vote comment and let me know what you think. Xoxo my loves )

--Shantii