Chapter 13- Us...Taking Over

( I know its been long. I had the worst writers block with this story..Idk what to write or what direction i want to go in with it...im figuring it out. Please bare with me and check out my other stories. Thank you xoxo

-- Shantii)

Lovesss P.o.v

Im next to King.

" You good, Ma ? " He asked. I nod picking up my drink taking a sip.

" Why wouldn't I be ? "

" You looked tensed and stressed " He comments. I let out a light chuckled and shrug. I guess. " I know just the way to fix that...Lay down "

I looked at him like he was crazy and he laughed.

" Nah, just do as I say. It ain't even like that " He says..." follow me " I took his hand and followed him to his room...surprisingly it was clean. Usually mens room be all junky and messy..it was neat ashell

" It aint like that ? " I question with a raised eyebrow. He brung me to his room...seriously.

He chuckled. " Not unless you want it to be and give me an okay..other then that. Nah, im not about to pressure you...I just wanna help relax my future boo though " He says rubbing my shoulders.

" Future boo ? "

" mmhmm " He says. His hands felty good. He lead me to the bed and I did as he asked. He went back diming the lights then went and got some lotions and muscle rubs...he turned on his surround system the light sounds of Neyo filled the room.

There are different sides of King..Ive notice that..and he can change them out SO FUCKING FAST! One moment hes the biggest ass hole...the next he is like the perfect gentle man and all you wanna do is be around him chilling with him.

His bed was soft as hell to. He came back and lifted my shirt..it felt so good as he gave me a massage. He took off my jeans and shirt and I let him...not wanting the oil to stain them...His hands were wondering but they felt amazing. He knew just what to do.

" You tight as hell " He comments...whaat, he ment my joints and muscles...right ?

He knew exactly the right place to tough. I moaned...because it was just that good...About 25 minutes into the massage I started feeling his hands gripping my ass...I had sort of a mind to tell him to stop then I felt his soft warm lips on my skin ass he kissed my shoulder...then my neck. Sucking right there..

He flipped me over roughly onto my back. His kisses went from my neck down my stomach.

" King " I say trying to pull him up.

" ssshh " He kissed my belly..Kissing an outline on my tattoo. His hand slide into my underware and he put 2 fingers into my...I moaned at his touch.

I have a thing for King...I just cant say no or break from him. Even when I feel like im doing something wrong.

The hood goon side of him. The sweet side. His walk, his talk, his slang, his personality and the way he dresses...his breathing...all of it..I have a thing for it.

Something about a nigga in white tee's and some Air forces...something about a trap nigga who knows he the shit.

He slide my legs onto his shoulders and soon, his tongue were replacing his fingers. I moaned at the feel of his tonguing going inside me...he began to suck I started pushing his head and further as he heald my legs in position.

He knew exactly what he was doing.

Which ment he probably did this too often...

I didn't want him to stop...in just minutes I was releasing built up ' strees ' and he licked up every drop of it. He was slurping and all that.