Still Sneaky - (Unedited )

( This story hasn't been one of my type priorities on wattpad..and ive been wanting to put it on hold because i feel like im going to rush it to get to the big BANG and I don't want that...so im having a hard time. But im going to continue to work and finish the book. I say maybe 10 chaps left...but they will be WORTH it trust me...Well i know its been a while but here is your update..Enjoy babesss :) xoxo )
                  -- Shantii Monay

King P.O.V ***

After my night with Lovely we just had breakfast and talked..she was acting so shy now that she's been with me. It was mad cute though for real for real.

After we spent the day together I had to leave out for work.

Since it has been Roy mission to kill Lovely..I have to kill him first. Its not an easy task..and I sure as hell don't need the niggas I rode and worked with killing me because I killed their " O.G "  Ya boy got to be smart about it...so I can't risk...everything Im working for. I have to think smart.

" You'll be here when I get back? " I asked Lovely.

" Mmhmm " She nods her head putting her pencil down and looking up at me. I smiled. " How long you'll be ? "

" Maybe 2 hours tops...I'll try to be back soon "

" Ight. " She says. I gave her a kiss and grabbed my keys and hat before heading for the front door. I locked it up behind me and went and hopped into my ride. I couldn't not be putting in work hours either. I didn't need the suspicion or the money to stop coming in for me..You can never have too much money.

It was a 20 minute drive to the combined trap house for My crew and Lovely's ex-boss Roy crew.  When I pulled up nobody was outside like usual. I parked the car and got out handing to the front door.

1 knock...then 3...then 2...

I could hear the locks turning from the inside and the door opened.

" Wassup, boy? I ain't seen you ! " I tell O-Dog dapping him up as I stepped inside to see people working and being lazy.

" I know man. Been on here on patrole. Whatchu in for tonight? "

" I need to pick up my bag of work and talk to Ryder " I say putting my hands into my pockets. I looked over at Marcus as he was counting money and looked up at me with a funny looking smug look then went back down to what he was doing.

I never had a problem with him..Shit I thought we was cool..besides my motives in my own head..but I never let that affect relationships I had with people until after I pulled my big stunts that I planned.

" He's down in the basement, cuh. I'll see you with cha shit when you done " He tells me. I nod my head then headed to the basement stairs. The doors were already open and I just headed down the stairs. The basement had been tansformed into a lounge type area. Plasma, couches, bar, game systems. When I got down there Ryder and Roy were smoking and drinking and having a conversation. It ceased when my presance was felt.

" Whats up, nigga ? " Ryder asked looking up at me. " I was getting worried my left hand was out here lossing his mind. I ain't seen you in a while, where ya been boy ? "

This nigga thought I was supposed to call him and check in with him everyday..the fuck I look like his bitch? I come and go as I please and make calls when I want to. And if I felt like for a week I ain't want to come into work or let him know..that just what the fuck I was going to do. My name wasn't No Good for nothing. He needed to get that.