Lets Chill

King AKA No Good ***

I sat frozed. She just really got mad and talked shit to me. I thought I was being nice. I was being way different then I am with the usual females I talk to and spit game with it. Mostly because she saved my ass and got me out of jail. And half because I like how she was a boss and didn't take no shit from any one at all!

" Wait ma " I grab her arm stopping her from walking away. " Im sorry. I wasn't trying to disrespect you. You mad cool. I just was trying to get to know you better and when I say that I mean that. You are beautiful so please just let me start over. I didn't mean to offend you " I don't normally do this but I owed her to respect her after she got me off the hook with that weed and im on probation. She smiled and shook my hand when I offered it.

" Lovely. " Even her name fit her.

" King. Nice to met you " She smiled. " Where you like to fuck at? " It was a joke and the way her face dropped was funny as hell. I bust out laughing. " Im just playing " I tell her. She punched my arm with a light laugh.

" You're such a douche bag. "

" But you like it? "

" I don't date "

" damn ma. I ain't took it that far. I just want to get to know you first " I say. She looked at me.

" What if im not who you want to get to know? " She ask. My eyebrows came together confused.

" What the hell are you a vampire prositute? " It was a joke but she didn't laugh. " WE ON SOME TWILIGHT TYPE SHIT!? " She punched me again and this time it hurt.

" Stop being such a teenage girl. Im not a damn vampire. And im not the good girl either. You're no good and neither am I. 2 wrongs don't make a right, ya know? " Was she scared to even let a nigga be more then her friend.

" I ain't trying to judge you and you don't judge me. Ok? We all got our problems. As long as you real and down to ride im a do the same for you. Now can we be friends or what? " I ask her with a smile. She look down hesitating I pulled her chin up to look me in my eyes.

" Fine we can be friends...thats all " For now. I smiled at her. I had just gotten the craziest girl known to the Northside to be my ' Friend '. The only friends I heard she had was Marcus and the female who picked her up who seemed not to like me. I was the bad boy mothers warned their daughters about. Fathers tired to kill and brothers wanted to be just like. But out of all of that. I was Lovely's new ' Friend '

This should be interesting.

*

*

*

*

Lovely

He made me look him in his eyes. Those big brown eyes were probably the best quality about him. I was scared. I didn't trust man. Shit I didn't trust mankind at all. Anybody I ever known hurt me or got pulled away from me. I looked down at the tattoo on my arm with my mothers name. ' Lorianna Stevens '. Gone but never forgoteen. I remember the day like it was yesterday when I watched the bullet rip through her and she try to shield me. She was gone. He took her and there was nothing I could do about it. It was hard to trust. Hard to get to know someone. Hard to believe someone wanted to get to know me. Every since I was little and that happen I had been called " Crazy " or ' Weak ' or ' Punk ' I made sure that when I cross somebody path they would remember me for ever. Im the black cat of the drug world. Enternity bad luck.

" Lovely, can I have you're number? We should chill sometimes ma " I looked at the darksink tatted thug in front of me. He was fine but I was never one to jock and chase a nigga. It was the other way around. Only they never ended up with the golden ticket. It was sealed, safe, and secure. Shit I could die a virgin for all I care.