Chapter 35 : Suspence

One hour back

After coming out of the villa Yibo and Song Jiang combed the lawn thoroughly in the hope of any slightest clues...but there was none.

"Now?" Yibo looked at Song Jiang putting his hands in his pockets.

Song Jiang looked at the broken bridge and sighed "It would be great if we could go to that side, then I would be able to check the CCTV of the Estate's entrance. It could've captured Mianmian's car going uphill or downhill by the road when she was supposed to be still in the C City."

"Ok, no problem. Let's go." Yibo walked off.

Song Jiang took a quick look at the collapsed bridge, then ran to Yibo trailing him behind "How?"

Yibo turned back and smirked "Follow me."

.
.
.
"Sir, I can't do it anymore!"
Song Jiang was on the verge of crying.

Hugging the trunk of a tree Song Jiang was panting sticking his tongue out.

"I...I...I really can't...climb anymore..." He was going to sit down but was held up in time by Wang Yibo.

"Don't sit wherever you want!" Yibo made him stand straight again "Don't bend your body, take breath evenly."

Song Jiang was trying to breath normal.

"Tsk!" Yibo sighed "You're way more clumsy and unfit than Zhu Zhanjin."

Song Jiang side-eyed him.

Isn't that's why I'm in the analytical team?
...Song Jiang thought but didn't dare to speak out loud.

He couldn't even imagine that Wang Yibo used to think him to be so fit that he made him climb the fence twice up and down, then climb up to the mountain road through the hilly jungle and at last run through the mountain road downhill upto the Estate's main gate.

When they reached the Estate's main gate Song Jiang seemed no longer a human.

"Tsk!" Yibo clicked his tongue "You need more training. Soon I'll assign training sessions for you. Be ready."

Song Jiang was so tired that he didn't have any words to say anymore. He agreed to whatever he was asked for.

They reached the Estate's parking lot. Mianmian's car was still there. They slowly approached it.

"Mr Jiang do you have black light torch?" Yibo asked swinging the car keys in his finger. He had picked it up from the basket Mianmian had put it down.

Song Jiang silently handed him a torch.

Yibo opened the car's trunk and lit the torch. The violet light showed patches and patches of dark stain.

"Huh!" Yibo sneered "She was so confident that she even didn't care to wash her own car properly."

Yibo lit his own pocket torch and looked in; there was no visible stain in normal light but when lit by black light patches of stains could be seen.

"ZiXuan's body was carried by this car." Yibo switched off the black light and started examining by his own torch, suddenly exclaimed "Mr Jiang, come here, see this."

The torchlight highlighted a very small black stain, not yet washed. It was blood stain, no doubt in it.

"Did you see it?" Wang Yibo asked again.

Song Jiang brought his face closer to it and his blood boiled in excitement.

"Yes, I saw it." He exclaimed.

There was a hair stuck in the dried blood. The hair must be of ZiXuan's.

"A lab test would be enough to prove it." Yibo said putting his torch down.