ANANAS DRAGON COOKIE X MALE DRAGON READER SMUT

(YOU HAVE TWO GIANT COCKS AND YOURE FUCKING THEM DUMB😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 YOU SHOW NO MERCY😏😏😏😍😍😍😍 YEEESS IMMA BUSTYT)

(OH AND THERES GON BE KINKS BECAUSE IM KINKY MF😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰‼️🥰‼️🥰‼️😍)

It was normal day (omg it's literally a normal day in every single chapter) in Tropical Soda Islands, Cookies, as usual, were getting offerings for the great Golden Dragon. Even though every single cookie who absolutely praised and worshipped them, and they were "the strongest, smartest, prettiest, and the best dragon out of all 6 (you're one of the legendary dragons) " you knew that Ananas was actually just a whiny little bitch. Just with their pride hiding it.

Today, you flew to their Islands to "visit" them. You didn't see them in ages!  So when you landed to the cosy warm and soft sand after a long flight, you noticed a cookie. He was shaped like a mango. He was talking with others that seemed to be tourists, since they didn't look like that cookie.

While they were walking, that cookie bumped onto you. The tourist cookies looked up at you at fear, while the other cookie quickly turned around while apologising. The cookie didn't seemed to be scared of you, which amused you.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't see you. " he said looking up at you. You were amused at the fact that he wasn't scared at you, because you looked rather intimidating! Well, more intimidating than Ananas dragon cookie.. Anyways!

You looked down at him for a couple of seconds and smirked. "How amusing, you're not scared of me?" You asked while crossing your arms. "Why should I? I have Almighty Golden Dragon on my protection, so I'm safe! But recently the Almighty Dragon is feeling pretty.. Sick past days." He mumbled the last few words and looked at the side.

Oh? The "Almighty Dragon" feeling weakness? Now that's some news! You raised a brow at him and crossed your arms. "I need to see them. Take me to them." You demanded. The boy's eyes widened while the tourists looked at eachother.

" But they need rest! They're not in a state for any visitors! "

"I can fix that."

The boy named Mango cookie (shocking😱😱😱) walked to the cave (or where tf do they live) and went inside. You looked around, not too shabby, you thought to yourself. You then saw a huge throne, with a rather familiar dragon cookie. 4 pair of wings, huge ass tail, yellow hair, and.. Very, very tired eyes?

Mango cookie wasn't lying, they looked horrible! Yet they still tried to look superior and strong, which you found funny. "Y/N dragon..." they mumbled under their breath, their breath was heavy, almost like they were lustful.

"Ananas dragon, it's been a minute since we've seen eachother." You said with a smirk. "You know eachother?!" Mango cookie asked while looking back and forth of you and Ananas dragon cookie. You chuckled while Ananas Dragon Cookie looked away, huffing.

"Oh of course we do! We know eachother VERY well. Right, Ananas Dragon?" You asked while checking them out. They growled under their breath, still looking away. "Mango cookie, what is he doing in MY island.." they asked side eying and glaring at them. "He wanted to see you, Almighty Dragon." He said smiling.

"Get him away from me as far as possible! I don't want HIM out or all dragons here!" They yelled while pointing a finger at you. "Why the aggression? I just came here to visit you, and, by the looks of it, you probably need my help right now." You snickered.