Lights Out

Marinettes POV

I'm just looking out the window at the dark blue sky then suddenly we crash. I look over at Adrien and hes passed out with cuts on his face "shit" I scream out. Then I notice the dead deer we hit infront of us. Ofc this day had to get even worse. I curse under my breathe. Then I start shaking Adrien over and over again screaming his name.

"Adrien, Adrien, please wake up are you okay". A tear starts going down my face but then I see his big green eyes open up and all my worries just fade away. "Adrien your okay!" I bring him into a big hug . "Of course I'm okay I'm not dead yet" Adrien says with a little chuckle. "Oh, Adrien I thought you were dead" I squeezed him harder. 

"Okay Marinette calm down I'm fine you can let go now" Adrien says. "Hehe sorry" I say to him slowly letting go of him.

Adriens POV

She was holding me tight and not gonna lie I wasn't complaining. Her hugs were nice. But I started blushing, so I told her to let go. I think I might be catching feelings for this bluenette but besides that. I smiled at her as she let go of me and I started to start up the car.

It takes a while to start it up but after some time it starts. The car wasn't really damaged, it's just a little bent out of shape but that's fine. I never really cared about this car either way.

I'm surprised Mari didn't get hurt by anything

Marinettes POV

Adrien starts driving we were on a backroad, so it was kinda creepy outside. Another thing that made it even scarier was the dark sky I felt like it got darker by the second.

I stared down at the cut on my stomach from a piece of glass.

I looked over at Adrien and he was just focusing on the road. Thank God he didn't notice my cut I let out relived. "Your cuts don't look that good how about we stop at a gas station, and we patch them up" I say to the blonde boy. "I'll be fine" he says without hesitation.

Some time goes by but I really don't think he will be fine. I mean look at him he even looks a little pale. "There's a gas station, stop here!" I let out with a yell. "Marinette will you calm down I'm sure I will be fine" he responds. "Adrien!" I scream at him.  He quickly turns into the gas station. "Yep that's what I thought I say" Adrien rolls his eyes. " Okay lets get this over with", Adrien says with a pout. 

I go inside and buy some medical supplies. Then I come out and get into the car. "Okay ready" I say. Adrien sits Infront of me still. I grab some alcohol out of the shopping bag. "Okay this might sting" I say to Adrien. I move closer to Adrien and then he lets out a scream as I dap some on the cuts with a paper towel. "Ouch, not so much" he screams. "Your fine", I say "dont be such a cry baby". He gives me a pissed look as I say this.

Adriens POV

I give her a pissed look as I say, "okay can we please leave now." "Yes, I'm done" She speaks,"But where are we going now"

"I have no idea" I say. But I really do have no idea. I start to drive onto the road. I look at Mari for some reason she looks like she's in pain. I just wonder why

"Marinette are you okay," I let out with a frown. Seeing her in pain makes me sad. "I'm fine", she says but I knew she wasn't really fine. "Hey, you don't have to pretend with me, if you're not actually fine you can tell me I'm here to listen." "No, it's not that Adrien its..."

Marinettes POV

Adrien was asking me if I was okay, I wonder if he found out about my cut. I put some rubbing alcohol on it earlier, but I don't think it did anything but make it hurt even more, it's still bleeding out. "No its not that Adrien its..."

I was about to tell him what's wrong, but then I cut my self off suddenly. I feel faint. Then the lights go out