Adrien's POV

I start running down the stairs and I can't believe my eyes. Felix is trying to kiss Mari. What the actual fuck did I ever do to him. I grab Mari's hand and start walking towards the door. "What the fuck Adrien, Let go of me" She screams at me as she pulls away. "We are leaving now, get your coat I yell back at her. "NO! You think running away is just gonna save our problems!", she screams at me. "What did Felix say to you that made you hate me", I say almost about to cry and scream at the same time. "What? What does Felix have to do with anything. You were a complete ass last night with the whole Luka stuff. Felix has nothing to do with this. It's just you and your anger issues is the problem". My face goes pale as Mari says this to me. How could she be so mean. Was I actually the problem. Felix starts to walk up to us. "Adrien, you need to calm down and why the fuck would I want Marinette to hate you. This is too much for me", Felix says as he gets out three glasses and pours wine into all the glasses. "Here have this", Felix says as Mari and I walk over to him, and he gives us the glasses of wine. "What the fuck is this gonna do", I say as I chug the whole thing. "Well clearly you both need it", Felix responds as he sips his wine ever so slightly. We are all three sitting at the counter drinking wine. "This does make me feel better, thank you Felix", Mari says too him signaling him for some more. Of course, she was thanking him, just suck each other's faces off already. Felix pours more wine. "Fine I'll admit it I do feel better", I say aloud. "Told yah", Felix says relaxed.

-An hour goes by of us talking about random ass shit-

Marinettes POV

Thank God Felix calmed us down I was about to go ape shit on Adrien's ass. "I mean I guess I could have been a little too mad at about the whole thing and maybe a little too mean", I say to Adrien. "Yeah I may have gotten a lil too mad, it's just because you were so mad at me and then I saw you almost suck faces with Felix and I got even more mad", Adrien says disappointed. "Oh that-", Felix says as I cut him off, "THAT WAS NOTHING", I say as I look over at Felix a little flustered. Of course that wasn't nothing Persey but I wasn't gonna tell Adrien that. Yes, me and Felix almost kissed and damn I wish we had. But that's besides the matter.

"Oh well that's a big relief because I would have gone crazy if that was something", Adrien says relieved as he gets up to use Felix's bathroom.

Felix's POV

Was that really nothing or was Marinette just trying to hide it from Adrien. "So that was nothing?", I say disappointed. "Felix, you know that was absolutely something I just didn't want Adrien to find out. Do you know how mad he will get", she says as she looks me straight in the eyes. "Oh okay", I respond.