The Next Day (Yes this all happened in 1 day)

Ring ringg.. Ringgg

Marinette's POV

I wake up to the sound of the alarm. Then I notice I'm practically on top of Felix with my arms wrapped around his waist. I just lay there, and I couldn't move. If I move what if he wakes up. That would be so awkward. Then I think to myself, have I been like this all night long. Then my heart starts pounding. He looks so peaceful. Eww, why am I thinking this. This is Felix you're talking about, a rich spoiled asshole, but maybe he did care last night for having me stay here with him. I practically jump out of my skin as I hear Felix say, "Marinette are you awake? You've been sleeping for a while I didn't want to wake you. You looked so peaceful." Felix says this looking at me. I start getting flustered as Felix says these words. There actually is a good guy in him underneath all that pettiness.

"Well, I did have a good sleep after all that stuff going on last night" I say to him. "Yes, that sure was a crazy night," he responds back. Felix starts getting up and says, "Alright, we should go check on Adrien. I'm sure had a long night." I nod my head, but I look down at my clothes and wonder what the fuck im gonna wear because I feel practically naked in this. Then I watch as Felix goes into his bathroom and closes the door. Then awhile later he comes out in a rich people outfit. How can he wear such dressed up clothes all the time. I just don't get it. "You are wearing that" I say confused. "Yeah, what's wrong with it?", Felix snaps back. "I mean it's the morning and your wear something like that, shouldn't you be comfy?" I say back at him. "This is comfortable?" He says giving me the eyebrow. "Okay whatever you say," I say as we start walking out of the room.

We get to the end of the hallway and see Adrien sleeping like a little baby when he's supposed to be on watch. "Of course, he's sleeping, classical Adrien", Felix says as he rolls his eyes. "He could have got out that dumbass", I say pissed as fuck. "Adrien get your ass up" Felix Screams at him. For some reason it seemed like Luka was still knocked out because he didn't say a thing. This confused me.

Adrien's POV

I wake up to someone yelling at me then I look up and Felix and Mari are standing Infront of me. Felix was dressed up in his regular outfit and Mari was still in the clothes she slept in. Felix looked pissed as ever and so did Mari for some reason. Then I realize, "HOLY SHIT I FELL ASLEEP", I scream out. "Oh my gosh really, I haven't noticed" Felix says still pissed. Mari wouldn't say anything to me all she would do was just stare at me angrily. Like what the fuck did I do. "Mari are you mad at me", I say as I start to get up. Now she won't even look at me. She turns to Felix and says, "Felix, do you have anything I can eat? I'm hungry." "Yes, downstairs in the fridge-", she cuts him off. "Could you come with me?" She says looking into his eyes, looking helpless. "Alright then follow me", Felix says as he walks down the stairs with Mari.

What the actual fuck. I get mad and punch a hole in the wall. Oh, great another thing Felix can get mad at me about. I just don't get what the fuck I did, why is she being like this. It's supposed to just be me and her against the world and he's ruining it.

I start running down the stairs to catch after them.

Felix's POV

Here we are in the kitchen as I'm getting her some donuts, I have in the fridge I just question why the fuck she wanted me to come down with her. Shes definitely mad at Adrien, but why and she's using me to get back at him. That's not nice to Adrien but at the same time I'm loving every second of it. "Felix," she says as she grabs my arm with her hand. "What's up Marinette?", I respond back. She looks me in the eyes almost like she's about to kiss me or something. She starts to lean in, so I start as well.