Desired Kiss 💋

Marinettes POV

We pull into Felix's driveway, so I know it's the perfect way to change the subject. It's not that I didn't want to kiss him, he just gets me so flustered. I got out of the car. Before me I saw a big house almost like a mini mansion. Felix must come from a rich family. I wait for Adrien to wake up Felix and then we all walk into Felix's Big house.

"Whoa, it's beautiful", I say as I look around. "It sure is", Felix says staring right at me. I just ignore him. "Felix, could we use your shower, I need to shower off all this horrible night", Adrien says. "Yeah, use the one across the hall", Felix says as he answers Adrien's question. "Ill get you guys two fresh shirts, you don't want to go back into those clothes that smell like dead body and blood," Felix exclaims. "Okay thank you", I say back to Felix.

Adrien leads me to the bathroom Felix told us to use. "Ladies, first "he says. I go into the bathroom and close the door then I take off all my clothes with blood stains on them. I unravel the piece of shirt Adrien tied around my cut. "Ouch", I say out loud. "Are you okay?", Adrien asks me like he was ready to burst down the door if I wasn't okay. "I'm fine, but I think the cut is infected", I say as I look down at my infected cut. "Do you want me to look at it", Adrien says so nicely. "Can I get a shower first," I say with a giggle. "Yeah", he says as he laughs too. I get in the shower, the hot water kinda made my cut burn, but it felt good to be clean.

Adrien's POV

I wait for Marinette to be done in the shower. I just really hope her cut is okay. I go over to Felix to ask him for some towels. "You got any towels", I ask. "Yeah, here you go", he hands me two towels. I walk over to the bathroom door where Marinette is showering, and I knock. "I got you a towel", I say as I open the door. All I see is mist when I come in, then it kind of clears and I can see.  Shes still in the shower, I put the towel on the hook right next to the shower. As I walk out I say, "The Towels on the hook." She responds with "Thank you".

A little while later she comes out of the shower just in a towel. My eyes stare her body down and I start to blush. "M-Marinette" I say flustered. "Adrien, are you okay?" She says as she giggles. I pass her and make my way into the bathroom. What was that. I think I'm really falling for this blunette, I think to myself as I'm blushing in the mirror. I drop my clothes on the floor and get into the shower butt naked. I turn on the shower and feel the water pour down my muscular body. I let out relief. Finally, this day is over I think to myself. I just wish the horror would end.

Felix's POV

Marinette just got out of the shower, so I lent her one of my white button up shirts. She put it on and just seeing her in my shirt made me blush. She looked up to me and said, "thanks Felix" so I nodded. I put my hand over my face to hide my blushing, it was too much for me. Me and Marinette sit on the couch while we wait for Adrien to get out of the shower. I see her eyes start to get heavy and then after a while she fell asleep. I go over and put a blanket over her so she's not cold.

Adrien's POV

I walk out of the shower to Marinette and Felix siting on the couch. Felix was awake and Marinette was sitting a couple inches away from him passed out on the couch.

It looks like Felix put a blanket over her to keep her warm. I guess he really does care. Felix starts talking, " It's about time, you've been in there for hours." He hands me a white button up shirt similar to the one Marinette is already wearing. "Thanks Felix, I mean It", I say to him very meaningful. "I'm sure you do" he says back to me.

He starts glancing over to Marinette. "Don't think of doing anything" I say mean toned. "You really think I would, besides what do you care." he pauses "You really like her don't you." I stare him in the eyes. "I suggest doing something about it before it's too late. Who knows I might swoop in" he says with his rich accent. "You wouldn't..", I say back at him. "I don't know maybe I would" he replies.

You know how I said he does care never mind he doesn't.

I put the white buttoned shirt around my arms and started buttoning it over my muscular body. "It's a little small" I say proud of myself. "Oh Adrien, when will you learn size doesn't matter." I start giggling at what Felix has said.