Season 2: Chapter 49: Settled In

(ONE HOUR LATER)

Me and Wu-jin were in our room, reminiscing about all our memories, whether they were apocalyptic or not.

"Remember that one time Dae-su tried to show an example on how to use the bathroom by the window?" Wu-jin chuckled, a fond smile playing on his lips.

"Yes!" I laughed, the memory vivid in my mind. "I couldn't help but cringe at that moment! It was simultaneously hilarious and horrifying."

Suddenly, his phone chimed with a notification. Wu-jin reached for his phone and quickly typed out a response, leaving me curious about the incoming message.

"Dae-su and Su-hyeok want to go to a cafe. I'll be back in about thirty minutes, is that okay?" he informed me, his eyes scanning my face for a reaction.

"Sure, no problem! Go ahead," I replied, offering him a reassuring smile, though a part of me already missed his presence. "Have fun!"

"Thanks!" Wu-jin expressed his gratitude before swiftly grabbing his coat and slipping on his shoes. With a final nod, he stepped out the door, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

After glancing at my phone, I realized I'd completely forgotten about the group chat with Nam-ra and Eun-ji. Feeling a rush of excitement to catch up with them, I quickly composed a message and hit send.

The Baddie Besties Gc🤪

Me: Heyy Eun-ji!

Hambie bestiee: Heyyy what ya doingggg

Me: Chilling in Tokyo, Japan😍💅

Hambie bestiee: Slayy I just got off afternoon classes. They were teaching us how to control our hunger and emotions🥳

Me: If only I had it😔 

Hambie bestiee: How's Nam-ra?

Me: I think she's in the room with Su-hyeok...

CLASS PREZ💅: Y'know I can read messages, right?

Me: Oh shit😮

CLASS PREZ💅: Weren't you just with Wu-jin in your room a few mins ago?

Hambie bestiee: TREATEDDDDD

Me: EUN-JI QUIET

CLASS PREZ💅: I think they're at a cafe rn?

Me: Yea, they are. I wonder if Hyo-ryeong and Dae-su are dating? They have so much chemistry tg...

CLASS PREZ💅: They should thooo

Hambie bestiee: YALL I FOUND A CUTE BOY HELPPPPP

Me: WHAT DOES HE LOOK LIKE? WHAT'S HIS NAME???

Hambie bestiee: PARK SUNGHOON AND HE HAS BLACK, CURLY HAIR AND HE 5'11!!!!

Me: GO TALK TO HIM

CLASS PREZ💅: FR

Hambie bestiee: SHOULD I? DO I EVEN LOOK CUTE

Me: GIRL U DO. YOU GOT LIPGLOSS ON?!

Hambie bestiee: YEAH I DO

Me: THEN U SHOULD BE FINE

Hambie bestiee: OH MY GOSH HE HAS RED EYES YALL😫

Me: HE'S A HAMBIEEEEEE LIKE YOUUUUUU😫💅

CLASS PREZ💅: IT'S GIVING EDWARD FROM TWILIGHT😫