Our conversations

Me-Earlier that day he begged and begged me to gtf out his house told me to leave he doesn't want me there. So of course I left not fina make it seem like you actually begging me to leave .

Him- where DF are you I'm Fina go crazy

(I'm at my moms I need space to myself of course , I'm stressed out and I wanna breathe I'm always up under you and this is the first time I can be around my mom without by my side all the time..
(Him)-Bro this shit crazy you got me calling pple crying foo I just talk to kiara bro crying to her foo )
I'm with my mama there you go with all that I can't even come to my moms house, I don't want you with ME EVERY WHERE I GO like omg I can't even get a break from you sometimes bae like why you so possessive I tell you everyday and have shown you since we been together I love you am I right?)

(I have a question since you love me so much )
What? Pnut Forreal

(You love me meet me on the bus if you don't want me hurting myself )
You serious rnow? Wtfff why would I get on the bus this late you wont even let me walk to the store alone wth. Be fucking Forreal pnut no you can wait til tomorrow DF my mom is important too!

We can ft and this "bus"gone take you to the turminal we're bookoo laws at I was gone be at the turminal waiting on you but it's cool just wanted to hear your response !
(Why would you make me walk it's dark asf to find a bus stop n wait there , on top of that it's raining !)

You tripppen DAWG I'm Tired Pnut It's 3 in the morning I'm not Fina keep going back and fourth with you at all, you so controlling always wanna play victim!

You tired oh ok we'll see ima make you feel this in my granny on both them kids It's over with you can stay there I told you I'll always get the last laugh goodnight to you and forever love

I've spent EVERYDAY WITH YOU SINCE WE BEEN TG THE THE First TIME WITHOUT YOU, you serious rnow?

(But good bye I promise you if I ain't under by 6 you'll never hear from me again and foo tf them pictures proving yo mama let any nigga come in I ain't stupid a nigga in that house with ya but everything gone be good by 6 )

Me (FaceTimes walking through the house like a dumb ass just to prove my point because he so immature) after he hangsup

Ok just letting you know it's not a game you'll see when that time come ,Good bye Jessica Love you for the rest of my life ok I'm gone seriously this time

(That's dumb you really need counseling because this ain't Fina be on my Conscious!

He didn't respond back til the next day , Acting all humble he loves me this shit is about to get crazy!