The set up

11 am texting him just saying I'm on the way home but only if you not on all that crazy shit!

I'm not stressed any more either promise Cool can't wait to see you 😩 I missed you all night I need you jess.

(You gone see me baby I'm be there shortly (of course I'm thinking everything is cool)Also you got some money on you? Can you order my brownies?
(Ian gone have no gars but I'm Fina do it now baby girl
10minutes goes by I get a text

The brownies finna pull up in 5 minutes wya, They not that damn good either !

Yes they are n I'm headed there, oh I prolly stop to  get my stuff from nee?you can meet me cause I want my bag😂)

(Now you want it lol I guess )
Wym now I want it it's still my things?!

Lol yea ok  , I guess so I got the clothes baby girl
Me okay pulling up now.!

Now to remind myself he was playing cool the whole time being his normal sweet self literally then boom! It's happens

You LITERALLY GOT ME HERE TO BEAT ME UP AND TAKE MY PHONE?? His response classic

You told me you will never leave me alone you all I had , Who wouldn't go crazy I'm still so inlove with you it's crazy cuz look what I do and look what I say .
Boy ion wanna talk I could of stayed at my mamas I hate you I literally believed you and soon as they pulled off you ran up on me ?
Lied to get me here ,didn't get brownies didn't even walk around there to get my clothes!!! You really psycho please just let me go leave me alone.

Baby I'm sorry Come to the porch if you scared and dnt want to come out the screen door that's fine Come tlk to me I should of did this at first instead of flashing Let me be the man you want me to be can you come let me tlk I just Wnna explain myself , Wnna hit the blunt ?

I sat in the room door locked confused hurt I never knew he'll go this far , you actually putting your hands on me : I can't even cry for help I was dumb and believe him.