The sweet side of him

Moomoo is what he calls me when he's not angry .

Moomoo,I love you so much .Bro I'm balling my eyes out rn ! Baby do you love me???
Me-(Yes yes yes I love you yk I love you)
I'm literally telling you I love and need you moomoo you all I got fr. Like Jessica you don't know how bad I'm missing you bby your voice your touch your smell your laugh your short hair your smile your walk . Man this hurting me so bad I can't be away from you that's why I always go insane I be tweaking I know I'm not right in the head but man I need you bad.I'm loosing my mind bby

( see I let this go to far at first I thought it was cute for somebody to actually love you or feel like they need you) He loves me but just in a way that he wants me away from everybody and just be around him.

I stg I'm this close Jessica ion want to do nun stupid , But behind you the way you got me feeling I just don't know. baby!?

Me-Stop with the suicide threats to me cause if Ian LOVE YOU IF IAN GAF ILL TELL YOU TO DO IT IM NOT THE FUCKING ONE ! IM NOT IM BY MY FUCKING MAMA BRUH YOU PISSING ME OFF I SWEAR TO GOD BRO STOOP STOP CAUSE NOW YOU DON PUT SOMEBODY IN MY MIX YOU THINK THAT MAKE SOMEBODY WANNA BE WITH YOU  IT DOESNT BUT JESSI JESSI FUCKING LOVE YOU FUCK YOU MAKE ME WANNA GO JUMP OFF THE GODDAMN BUILDING WITH THIS SHIT STOP STOP STOP CAUSE I FEEL SO FUCKING CAPTIVE SOMETIMES IT FELT GOOD TO BE OUT WITH FAMILY  N SHIT FOR ONCE FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCM FUCK IM COMING !
(Believe a MF when they say they Fina kill theyself is straight bullshit fr)
Moomoo I just want you home can I get my homeboys to bring me to come get you?

Dude, I CANT SPEND TIME WITH MY MOM FR?
Mannnn this is so crazy , I need you too jes!

Boy be serious I'm with you EVERY SINGLE DAY IF THE WEEK , go to your grannies go see your family cause I loves mines ! You not Fina be separating me from them .
(I'm fulla pills geeked up I need ya girl)
"You're sad asf ion got time for this I can't even enjoy myself soon as you see me happy there you go on yo high horse!"

Let me ask you some? Can you Send me a video of everybody I'm just curious like you do when you be at yo mama house just record a simple video even if it don't send just click send it should pop up when you get here .

Yeah you Fina get blocked DF I gotta prove my family get tg for not sending you no MF videos of nobody just FaceTime me? Everytime I Call you hang up you so insecure you're miserable fr!
Oh ok then see you when you get here lol be cool lil mama .

How do I get outta this the love is not loving .
I have morals and I know I can do way better than letting a man sought me down all the time!