Sophie, go.

"Arsenal wins possession, good tackle there from Williamson. She passes the ball to Walti, who gives a great through ball to Beth Mead. The crowd is on. Beth Mead on the ball, running towards the goal. ohhh that's a nasty tackle there from Maritz on Mead." the commentator said

Ouch. That wasn't a soft tackle. The fans immediately become silent. Beth definitely needs help as I can hear her scream from my dugout. I don't see anyone run onto the field from the Arsenal side though. I hear the Arsenal players shouting to their coach Jonas Eidevall. "Where the fuck is Rose?!" I heard Lia Walti scream.

"Sophie, go." Carla Ward said to me. I didn't hesitate for a moment and grabbed my first aid kit and ran onto the field.

"It looks like Aston Villa's physiotherapist will help the injured player from Arsenal. This will definitely be discussed after the match" the commentator continued

I ran onto the field with Leah Williamson, Arsenals captain, running towards me. I heard some fans clapping for me. "Hi Beth, I'm Sophie Johnson, the physiotherapist of Aston Villa. I'm gonna treat you okay?" I said reassuringly to Beth. "Hurry up Jones, she's dying as you can see" Katie said with some joke in her voice as she saw that Beth had stopped with crying. "McCard shut up, My name is Johnson and I'm doing my best to help your teammate, because apparently you don't have your own staff under control." My statement made Katie, the other girls around me and even Beth laugh as I turned around to Beth Mead who was still in a lot of pain. "Right Beth can you come sit down for me please so you can point to the place it hurts" I asked kindly. Beth sat down and pointed to the place it hurts. "Thank you Beth, I will stretch the ankle a bit to see where it starts to hurt okay?" Beth flinched in pain with every movement her ankle made. "Right Beth, I can't be a 100% sure about the situation right now on the field. It feels like you've ruptured your ankle ligaments, but tests have to be done inside with I hope your own physio. For now you have to be subbed off so I will give your coach a sign and we'll try to walk off the field okay?" I spoke to Beth. "Yeah, okay." Beth spoke sadly. It's never nice to get an injury but I know Beth will come back stronger if she gets the right treatment.

Beth and I slowly began walking off the field. "Thank you, Sophie, really." Leah said to me with a great full smile. What a lovely smile that is. "No problem Leah, it's my job. Weird situation but I'm there in every case." I smiled back.
"Beth we'll go to the changing rooms so you can calm down a bit and after the match i'll check up on you, yeah?" I spoke to Beth. She really needs this time alone for herself right now. "Yeah, thanks again Sophie."
"It's okay Beth, hope you feel better soon and i'll be there as soon as the match is over and i'll be able to stop by okay?" Beth nodded

The match had already started when I came back and there were no more serious injuries until the end of the match. However, Maritz was substituted after her tackle on Mead saying she felt unsure about her foot.

The match ended in a 3-1 win for Arsenal. Too bad about the result, but Arsenal deserved the win today. I was about to go check on Noelle Maritz first when I saw Jonas Eidevall walking towards me.
"Hey Sophie, do you have a moment?" he asked.
"Hi Jonas, actually Carla just asked me to go check on Noelle after she did felt unsure about her foot, but I'm going to check Mead after so we can talk after?" I asked quite questionable about what he wanted to talk to me for.
"That's fine" Jonas said with his Swedish accent and he smiled.

Noelle was fine after I did a quick check up on her and I went to Mead straight after as I promised her. The players were all still on the pitch signing stuff so I had the time. I knocked on the door of Arsenals changing room. "Hi Beth can I come in?"
"Yeah course come in" I opened the door and Beth sat in front of her locker with red puffy eyes.
"Heyhey Beth you'll be fine I promise" I said as I saw she had cried.
"I don't want another injury Sophie" and she put her head in her hands.
"Beth trust me, I know it sucks but you'll come back even stronger again and you won't be out for that long again okay?" I said as I put my hand on her shoulder. "I'll give you this boot for now, so you can't use the ankle and you would be fine for now."

Beth and I chatted around for some minutes when we heard a hard knock on the door. "Meadooooo you inside?" Katie yelled as she opened the door. "Hey Jones what u doing here? Starting already you two? You've just met eachother." Katie said joking with Leah now also walking inside the changing room behind Katie. "Hey" I said making eye contact with Leah. "What's up with you two? Already done signing?" I asked surprisingly as Katie and Leah were one of the most loved players at arsenal. "Just checking on Beth and this one wanted to come with me" Leah said rolling her eyes and laughed. "Right yeah, I'll leave you guys behind here, someone wanted to speak me anyways. Bye girls, and Beth be careful your own fysio will start doing rehab with you. Well I hope she will if she's even there" I said quietly because I did just see that their physio wasn't there.

I waited for Jonas in the hallway right before the tunnel where the players go to when going on or off the pitch. I saw players and staff walking by but still no Jonas, until finally after I don't even know how long he was finally there.

"Hello Sophie, great to see you"

——————

A/N
word count: 1051

First chapterrrrr :)
First book also ;)

okay so I have actually too many ideas for multiple books but I thought I would start off with this one about Sophie. I just want to say I'm not a physiotherapist myself so some of my information might be wrong but i'll try to be as realistic as possible.

I also do not think about writing bad smut in this book so if that's the only thing you come for you can go xxx no jk but I just think it's not necessary to write about smut and all that. I'm not sure yet, but maybe other things like eating disorders or suicidal thoughts and all that shit could be involved in this fic. Not sure how though because it's about Sophie being a physio and idk if it's very realistic that she's struggling while caring for others but we'll see.

And ofcourseeee if you guys have ideas for chapters or things to happen you can leave a comment andddd

voteeee x