Chapter 14

Coral rose to her feet, and stormed out of the Royal Hatchery, Anemone was about to follow Queen Coral, along with Tsunami close behind, but glanced back at the small SeaWing egg, and picked it up gently in her talons, then quickly followed Queen Coral and Tsunami through the Deep Palace, when Anemone got there, she saw Queen Coral pulling Tortoise' teeth out, Anemone watched Coral, horrified. Would I have to do that if I were queen? Anemone thought, could I ever, ever do that?
Anemone glanced at Tortoise for a moment, before realizing Tortoise was pointing at Shark, and flashing something. It was Shark? Anemone thought, in shock. Queen Coral seized Tortoise' head and smashed it against the coral floor, Anemone couldn't help but keep watching, but also wondered.. What was Tortoise saying about Shark? She thought. Some time went by, and Moray cleared up Tortoise' body, after Coral had killed her, Anemone tightly clutched onto the small egg, and flashed her scales in the few patterns she knew. [ will protect, Anemone flashed. Coral blinked, she lit up a few of her stripes, including one pattern on her snout that Anemone recognized as how, Anemone shook her head and flashed I will protect, again, Anemone looked around, all the SeaWings in the area were staring at Anemone, Anemone glanced at Tsunami and noticed that Tsunami's face had gone pale. Oh, Anemone thought, realizing. Anemone realized she was in Tortoise' place, she was taking the job no SeaWing wanted, which meant, if she failed. . . She might be punished the same way. . .