Part 1:The Start of My New Chapter Life at A New School

KUROKI'S POV

...Oh geez,these school's towers are fricking massive over all the other buildings in this area! Even before I arrived here, I can see this school from far away. So,this is Hope's Peak Academy that everyone crazy about,huh? This privilage school was also a goverment-funded. No wonder they can build this big,advanced and luxurious school in the first place. Just imagine how much it cost of electric bills for each room at this school for just a month.On top of that, I can't even imagine how much it cost for-

...Ahem ahem,I think I should stay focused on the main point about this school,right? Anyway...many people says that if you come here and manage to graduate,you'll be surely set for life. From what I learned too, for hundreds of years of tradition, this school never fails to sends the cream of the crop into the work force every year. It was build to raise hope in the nation's future which I supposed Hope's Peak Academy a pretty fitting name. To me,that name was way too straightforward and that's oddly funny. But then again, it was easier for people to remember the school's name as simple as that.

Can anyone just waltz into this school and enrolled here? Haha, the answer is no. For that,you need 2 things to attend this school. One, you have to already attending highschool,it doesn't matter what kind of school. Two, you have to be the very best of what you do. Moreover,there's no way they just let any ordinary students enrolled here. That's why you can only enrolled here if you're scouted by a school itself...and here I am, standing at the gate at the gate of ultimate school filled with ultimate students.

Oh yeah, I guess I need to introduce myself huh? Actually, you know what? I don't think I need to. Just check out my character introduction at this book's first page. You guys probally didn't want me to repeat the same thing twice,huh? (Kuroki just casually break the fourth wall- 👀) . If some more things I want to add is I'm just like any other average of teenage boy except being a best bartender. Also,my talent isn't what you call shine the most and probally not important to society which is something I'm okay. I don't like to be in the spotlight too and prefer to be in my own pace.Also,I don't want to involved into some troubles if I'm being too 'active'. They said the less you shines,the less you got into some serious shits.

Enough of that, right now I'm standing infront of the Hope's Peak Academy. To be honest,I'm only excited because this school probally have some interesting students, labs, classrooms and more that different and more advanced from your usual school. Important reminder is that Hope's Peak Academy only invites those students who are the truly elite in their field. Apparently,it's such a popular topic there are threads online dedicated to talking about the school's attendess. As curiosity got me better and to be early informed anything about this school, I looked up some of those those thread.

And all I saw was talk about 'ultimate' students which you probally guessed way beyond your average and boring high schooler. From example,there are incoming students is the "Ultimate Pop Sensation".

This ultimate Pop Sensation is a high school girl who's also the lead for a pop group famous all over the country

This ultimate Pop Sensation is a high school girl who's also the lead for a pop group famous all over the country. I did saw them quite a lot in TV. Their songs are not bad and their performance was fantastic but it's just not my cup in tea. I prefer metal genre instead. Next,there's also the "Ultimate Baseball Star".

He was the cleanup hitter for the national high school champs

He was the cleanup hitter for the national high school champs. Pro teams already have their eyes on him. Any baseball fans probally knew who he was and he was their idol. But when I try to search up this ultimate Baseball Star, I noticed it's been awhile he not showed himself in baseball field. I wonder what's happened. Moving on,there's the 'Ultimate Fashionista'.

As suggested by her talent,she's been on the cover of tons of fashion magazines

As suggested by her talent,she's been on the cover of tons of fashion magazines.She's what every high school girl wants to be.Not only that,she has also attractive look and alluring aura on her. I only think how hard it was to be fashionista.I mean,she must have tight schedule and a lot of rivals and haters! Oh, I also saw they mentioned the 'Ultimate Biker Leader' too.

I mean,she must have tight schedule and a lot of rivals and haters! Oh, I also saw they mentioned the 'Ultimate Biker Leader' too

It was concerning that he's actually de facto leader of every biker gang in Japan. Gangs anywhere love this guy...
When I discovered this,I was just like, "Is this consider as ultimate talent too?". I guess the school is not prejudice and really follow through their words by inviting any students that elite in their fields. Anyway,I hope I not messing with the guy. He seems like someone that get into trouble even at his first day of school. I better watch my actions around him...

Moreover,there's the "Ultimate Martial Arts", "Ultimate Fanfic Creator", "Ultimate Gambler"...."Ultimate Swimming Pro", "Ultimate Progammer", "Ultimate Clairvoyant" and more. In another word, a lot of these students have cool talent. As I browse this threads,there's a few students who I couldn't find any info on,no matter how much I looked and jump into another online platform. But then,what about those new students who didn't seem to pop up anywhere? I think there's chance they are average students or more likely theie information is hidden by public, intentionally or not.

But beyond that,there's something I'm concerning...about some of these ultimates's credibility.