Chapter 1: Reincanation

At dawn, in the bussling city, Fang Xin Yang was coming home from work. As he descended the bus to transfer to another, Xin Yang sees an old man climbing the railing of the bridge to jump off. Xinyang then runs towards him attempting to stop the old man from making a mistake. But in the process, Xinyang was the one to fall in the sea. when he woke up he saw the same old man looking at him.

Old man: "Thank you young man for trying to save me, you have a kind soul. In order to repay your kindness, I will reincarnate you to another world. I will give you 3 wishes, tell me what they are and I will grant them."

Xinyang then felt like he was cheated into giving up his life. But then he thought, he could reincarnate into another world with endless possibilities. so he chose to swallow his anger
Xinyang: "I wish to incarnate in the world of soul land."

The old man: "alright, what are your other 2 wishes?"

Xinyang: "I would like 3 martial souls, and knowledge of all martial arts cultivation methods."
After waiting for Xinyang to make his wishes, the old man then opened a portal behind xinyang.

Old man: "I wish to see your growth throughout your journey. Good luck young man!"

Then, he touched Xin Yang's forehead and pushed him through the portal.

...

I am currently in the dark and I am inside something, I think I am inside mother's womb. since I have nothing to do, I looked through my knowledge and found a technique called yin yang divine technique. The first chapter is a body technique that gives my body the perfect balance of yin and yang as well as a body that many times more powerful than a normal human. it also makes my spirit and soul essence extremely pure.

It's been about 9 months and I finally feel like I am being pushed outside but it does not hurt much because I trained my body with the Yin-Yang divine cultivation technique. After I was born I was greeted by a very handsome man who was smiling at me. I would guess that he was my dad, he lifts me up and brings me to a beautiful woman in a grand looking bed. she takes me in her hand and kisses me on my forehead. They were only a bit surprised when I didn't cry. after a few minutes in my mother's hand, I got was hungry and so, I used the only way a baby can express itself, I cried. my mother noticed that I was hungry and started breastfeeding me.

After I was done I felt sleepy and went to sleep.

The next day I woke up I was sleeping in the middle of my mom and dad. I was hungry so, I cried and woke them up and have mother feed me. After they got up and changed into normal clothes, they picked me up and brought me outside. I could see that we are in the middle of some forest. After which I crawled to a tree stump, sat and started to cultivate the Yin-Yang body cultivation technique.

When I looked at my parents I could feel the power radiating from them. They are very powerful but I don't know to what extent. I want to know who they are but they don't look like anyone from the anime or manhwa so, I guess I will have to wait till I can talk. Good thing that this world's language is something I can automatically understand. I guess it was something extra that old man gave me.

they were sitting and talking about what my name is and after a while, they decided on Feng Xin Yang, with Fang being my last name.

well, since I have nothing to do. I might as well keep on training my body until I can walk around and talk.