Chapter 6: Entrance test

"Have we made a mistake? This is the academy that claims to allow its graduates become a Viscount after graduating?" A teenager's mother asked, a little worried about sending her children to study in this trash heap.

The boy's father frowned and replied, "This is what the people from Spirit Hall said, there should be no mistake. Though this Academy really looks like a dump."

"Dad, mom, can I not go to school here? I can still go to Suotuo City's Intermediate Soul Master Academy. When I was in the Junior Academy, I was a genius anyway," the boy arrogantly stated.

"Since we're here, let's just wait and see, maybe this is just a test, and the real Shrek Academy is not here." said the boy's father.

Seeing that so many people had already arrived, Li Yusong said lazily: "You can start signing up. The registration fee is 10 Gold Coins."

The teenager walked to the front of the table and the boy's father took out 10 Gold Coins and put them into the wooden box on the table.

"Extend your hand." Li Yusong ordered.

The teenager stretched out his hand in front of Li Yusong, Li Yusong touched his hand a few times and then shook his head: "You are not the right age, you can go."

"Teacher, my son just passed his thirteenth birthday. Can't you bend the rules a little?" the boy's father asked.

"The school's rules are like this. Only children under the age of thirteen are accepted, and they will not be accepted after thirteen years old. Leave as soon as possible so others can be tested." Li Yusong lazily replied.

"Then our registration fee?" the boy's father asked.

"Once you sign up to enrol, and pay, it will not be refunded." Li Yusong said unceremoniously.

"You are clearly cheating us of our money. Return the registration fee to me, otherwise I won't leave." The boy's father said angrily.

"Mubai, take care of it." Li Yusong seemed to have anticipated this situation a long time ago. He glanced at the tree next to him, in response, a figure jumped down from the tree.

"Xiao Yang, Brother Xiao San, look, it's the guy from that day." Xiao Wu pointed.

"Yeah." Tang San nodded.

"If you want the registration fee returned, you have to beat me first." Dai Mubai didn't talk nonsense and directly displayed his three Soul Rings, two were Yellow and the other was Purple.

Seeing the three Soul rings on Dai Mubai's body, the boy's father's expression changed drastically as he took his son away without wasting any more time.

Seeing this scene, one-third of the people in the line immediately walked away. They were all over thirteen years old and did not want to waste their money.

With so many people leaving, xinyang saw a familiar figure at the end of the line, it was Zhu Zhuqing. I remember how the novel described her.

Xinyang: "Xiao San, Xiao Wu, I saw a friend, I'll go say hello, until then, make sure you guys enrol." 

Tang San: "Xiao yang, go ahead." Tang San nodded.

Chen Feng left the duo, walked towards Zhu Zhuqing at the back of the line, and smiled: "Hi, I'm xinyang, what's your name?"

Zhu Zhuqing: "Zhu Zhuqing"

"Are you here because of him?" Xinyang glanced at Dai Mubai at the entrance of the village.

"Yes" Zhu Zhuqing spoke.
Xinyang: "is he your sweetheart?"

Zhu Zhuqing: "family engagement"

Xinyang: "wow, you're engaged to that playboy?"