Chapter 8: Going into seclusion

Zao Wu ji: "Xiao Yang, since you defeated me, you pass all the tests. Congratulations, and welcome to Shrek you monster."

Zao Wu ji: "And now for the four of you. Ning Rongrong, Tang San, Zhu Zhuqing, and Xiao Wu it's your turn to face me."

Ning Rongrong: "since Xiao Yang passed, doesn't that mean we all pass too?"

Tang San: "yeah I was just thinking the same"

Zao Wu ji: "what does him passing have to do with you guys? He volunteered to go first. I didn't see any of you volunteering to go with him. Now get ready"

Tang San: "..."
Xiao Wu: "..."
Ning Rongrong: "..."
Zhu Zhuqing: "..."

As Zao Wu ji continues the test for the four, the plot went exactly as it went in the novel so I didn't stay and watch anymore because I have something else in mind.

Xinyang: (now that I've joined Shrek, it is time for me to go into seclusion to form my core)
...

A man and woman comes up to the village gate. Li Yunsong saw this and runs to confront them.

Li Yunsong: "who are you guys? And what are you doing at Shrek?"

Woman: "My name is Feng Xin Xing and this is my husband Feng Xiao Tian"

Li Yunsong: "can I help you guys?"

Feng Xiao Tian: "we are looking for our son, Feng Xin Yang. I know he is here since I brought him myself"

Li Yunsong: "so you are Xiao Yang's parents. Come in"

Li Yunsong: "excuse this question but are you guys soul masters? With a son that has 2 millennium and 2 deca millennium soul rings at the age of 12, I'm assuming you guys are soul masters"

Feng Xin Xing: "..."
Feng Xiao Tian: "..."
9 soul rings appear around both of them and all of them are red. With the exception of the 9th soul ring which has golden luster in them.

Once the aura and coercion leaks out of them, Flander, and Zao Wu ji runs towards the gate to see which power comes to visit Shrek. Once they came at the scene, they see a man and woman with 9 soul rings each.

Flander cupping his fists: "seniors, I don't know how Li Yunsong offended you but please let him go for my sake "

Feng Xiao Tian: "And you are?"

Flander: "forgive my forgetfulness, I am Flander one of the golden triangle and the dean of Shrek college"

Fend Xiao Tian: "never heard of them"

Flander: "..."

Feng Xin: "since you are the dean of the college my son goes to, I'll forgive you interrupting my conversation with this Li Yunsong here"

Flander: "may I know who your son is?"

Feng Xin: "Feng Xin Yang"

Flander: "you mean the new kid that just defeated Zao Wu Ji. Alright, I'll bring him to you. Li Yunsong, bring Xiao Yang here"

Li Yunsong: "yes dean"

Later Li Yunsong runs to my residence and told me that my parents are here.then we run back to the entrance of the village.

Xinyang: "Mom, dad what are you doing here?"

Fang Xin says with tears in her eyes and hugs dad: "why? Don't you want us to visit? Are you abandoning us?

Feng Xiao Tian said with a stern face while comforting mom: "I'm disappointed in you young man, to think we raised you and you are throwing us away"

Xinyang: "Dad, mom that's not what I meant. I'm very happy you guys are here, I'm sorry I made you feel this way"