Chapter 9: Meeting Tang Hao

In the middle of the night, the moon hung high, and the crickets were chirping.
There was a knock at the door. When we heard the knock all of us got up.

Xinyang: "who is knocking the door in the middle of the knight. We just moved here, so there shouldn't be anyone who knows we live here. Unless we were followed. "

Mom: "someone who is able to follow us should be very strong, we were teleporting the whole way here"

Dad: "let me see who it is"
Dad opens the door and saw a bearded old uncle with a shabby hood.

Dad: "Announce yourself. I don't like playing mystery"

Man: "I am Hao Tian douluo, Tang Hao."

Dad: "Tang Hao? What do you have to do with us?"
(It must be Tang San's father that Xiao Yang was talking about earlier)

Tang Hao: "are you guys from Soul Hall?"

Mom comes out standing next to Dad.

Mom: "Even if we had something to do with soul hall, what made you think you could barge in our home. Our territory!"

Tang Hao pull off the hood.
Tang Hao: "Because soul hall took something dear from me. If you are from soul hall I will have to end you right now"

Dad, and mom starts to ooze killing intent. The next thing, Dad disappeared and punched Tang Hao on the gut making him fly out the gate into the forest nearby. This was the technique I taught my dad the tyrant fist.
Since we live in the outskirts of the kingdom, the gate is something we can see when we leave the house.
Mom and dad teleported to the forest where Tang Hao landed. When I saw this, I rush towards the gate to the forest too because I wanted to see my parents put him in his place.
...
In the forest where Tang Hao landed.
Tang Hao thought as blood flows from the side of his lip: (damn, this man is strong, stronger than Qian Xun ji. He did not even use soul skills. Just one punch got me in this state.)

Dad: "I don't care who your life and death enemy is. But you do not come into my house with my child in it to demand and answers"

Tang Hao: (if only I did not have these remnant injuries from fighting Qian Xun ji I could have matched him)

Mom and Dad then spread out their soul rings 8 red, and the last one is red with gold.

Tang Hao: "9 hundred thousand years soul rings?!?!"
(I was not a match in the first place, even at my best I would not be their match)

Tang Hao: "I'm sorry for following you and barging in your territory. I just don't want any danger coming to my son Tang San"

Mom: "He is just a father looking out for his son. We can let him go just this once."

Dad : "considering your son and our son are classmates, we will let you go this one time."

Tang Hao: "Thank you. May I have your names?"

Dad: "Tyrant Sword douluo, Feng Xiao Tian"
Mom: "Supreme lotus Douluo, Feng Xin Xing"

Tang Hao: "I know this may sound like I'm pushing it too far, but can you help me protect my son Tang San. I will owe you one"

Dad: "No"

Tang Hao looked at my mom waiting for her answer. At least it would be one more titled douluo protecting Tang San

Tang Hao: "..."

Mom: "you heard my husband. Why are you looking at me?"

Tang Hao left with his tail tuck behind him.

Xinyang: "Mom dad, why didn't you agree to help"

Mom: "we are only responsible for protecting you. What does that kid have to do with us?"

Xinyang: (I see. Guess i won't be that involved in his future. I have to take my own opportunities.)

...

The next day, Mom and dad brought me back to Shrek academy.

Flander: "you are back"

Xinyang: "yes dean"

Flander: "you are already lv50!"

Xinyang: "yes, my mom and dad gave me guidance and I reached it naturally."
(I don't want to tell him about forming a core because this is something my parents taught me. It has to stay in the family)

Flander: "good, Tang San, and Oscar already reached level 30 so you go with them to hunt soul beasts."

Xinyang: "yes dean"