chapter 10: Star Dou forest

Xinyang then walked towards the others after talking with Flander.

Xinyang: "I went to star dou forest before with my parents and it was beautiful"

Oscar nodded and said: "Star Forest is a good place, of course, it is also a very dangerous place. It is the cradle of the soul beast, the favorite place of the powerful soul teacher. Of course, it is also the place where the soul teacher is the biggest casualty. ""

Tang Sandao: "Is that the forest of our Heavenly Empire and the Soul Beast?"

Oscar said: "Of course not. The forests of the captive beasts are a fart, and even a thousand-year-old soul beasts are hard to come by. Only the level of the soul and the soul will go there. The Star Forest is our Doro One of the most famous settlements of the three major soul beasts on the mainland. The area is almost equal to the land area of ​​the Kingdom of Barak, across the Tiandou Empire and the Xingluo Empire. Among them, two-fifths of the area is in our battle. The Empire, the other three-fifths is in the Xingluo Empire. It is a huge virgin forest with complex terrain, wetlands, swamps, etc. The soul beasts there are also terrible, the closer to the center of the forest, the more the soul beast Powerful, it is said that there are even more than 100,000 years of soul beasts. Any soul teacher, as long as the strength is enough, luck is good, you can find the most suitable soul ring in it. My second soul ring is in the Star Forest Obtained in."

Tang San’s eyes lit up. “It turned out to be the case. I hope that you will have a better harvest this time.”

Oscar haha ​​smiled. "If it is true, after the sausage is enough, everyone will eat it casually. How to say it is also their brother. Haha."

In the daytime, there was not much to prepare for everyone. The next morning, after breakfast, when the crowd gathered in the playground, Zao Wou-ji was already waiting for them there.

When I saw Zao Wou-ji's, the students were a little dazed, and they laughed and didn’t dare to laugh.

Zao Wou-ji seems to be a bit embarrassed, and at least three black-green faces on his face have not yet subsided, especially the image of the panda eye in the left eye, which is really unbearable.

Of course, the seven students, including Tang San, who were funny at the same time, couldn’t help but be surprised at the same time. How could Zao Wou-ji become like this? Tang San remembered very clearly that although he brought some trouble to Zao Wou-ji that day, he did not leave any scars on his face, and the injury on Zhao Wuji’s face was caused by a blunt attack. The strength of the soul of the soul, coupled with the strong defense of the King Kong bear, who can hurt him? Is it Flemish Dean? However, Flander, who possesses the eagle of the eagle eagle, is a savage warrior. It seems impossible to strike Zhao Wuji like this.

Xinyang: (I guess Tang Hao really beat up Zao Wou-ji after getting beat up by my parents)

Zao Wou-ji: "Look what you see, are you a bunch of rabbits, are you itchy?"

When I heard a few words from the rabbit, Xiao Wu was obviously unwilling, and whispered: "Why don't you say the little bear?"

Zhao Wuji’s eyes glimpsed, “Xiao Wu, what are you talking about?”

Tang San subconsciously crossed a step, while waving his hand behind Xiao Wu, while holding her behind, the care of the feelings overflowed with words.

Seeing Tang San, Zhao Wuji’s face showed a hint of embarrassment, and he did not pursue the run of the little dance. He snorted and said, “Well, everyone is on the road. Mu Bai, you lead the team.”