5. Nightmare

Inline comments are loved!!!

Nandini POV

"We are not going to have sex just because the therapist told us,"

"But manik-"

"Hear me out first Rose. I would have, if there wasn't another alternative, but of course, we can do the latter part, skin-to-skin one if you have no problem,"

"Why would I have a problem?"

"Rose these things are very close to a girl's heart. Sleeping with a cloth on is completely different than sleeping without it. I don't want you to do this due to pressure. I know how sensitive you girls are related to your body. We don't have to start this immediately like today itself, you can take your time, I have no problem with it and about lovemaking, I think that should be our decision Nandini, not others. I want it to be natural and not forced. I want it to be our moment, our love which we will cherish for a lifetime. I want us to be madly in love with each other that when we make love, nothing should make sense apart from us" I pressed my lips on his, crying silently.

 I want us to be madly in love with each other that when we make love, nothing should make sense apart from us" I pressed my lips on his, crying silently

"I love you. You are the best thing that has ever or will ever happen to me. I don't know how to thank you,"

"A lifetime of kisses will do it I guess," I chuckled. He smiled looking at me.

"So what have you decided?" he asked making circles on my thigh, rolling his tongue inside his mouth.

"Let's see where this night takes us," I whispered in his ear, placing a kiss on it. I pulled back to look at him.

"I hate wasting time," he carried me and walked towards our room making me giggle at his urgency.

He put me on the bed, removed his shirt, and threw it in the corner before hovering over me

He put me on the bed, removed his shirt, and threw it in the corner before hovering over me. Our lips met with a hungry kiss.

He tried pulling me closer while I did the same. Our lips fighting for dominance. His hands traveling to my neck and breast. He gave me a squeeze making me moan. His tongue instantly thrust into my mouth tasting every corner of it. My fingers tangled into his hair. His hands trailed towards my thigh, caressing it. My breath became a moaning mess. He began kissing my neck, trying to untuck my shirt from my skirt to remove it.