6. Us

Inline comments are loved!!!

Nandini POV

Once we walked out he drove us to the Hilton hotel. He held my hand and we walked towards the reception.

"Booking in the name of Mr and Mrs. Manik?" he asked the receptionist, making me blush at the name.

"You have the top floor suite, sir. 40th floor." he nodded taking the keys. He held my hand and dragged me with him.

"Finally. Just us," manik let out a sigh while entering our suite.

"You want any drink or beer," Manik asked walking towards the minibar.

"No, I am good," he nodded. I was just observing him. He shuts himself, whenever anything regarding his family comes up. I wish he could tell me so that I could make him feel better. I went to the washroom to freshen up. I came out to find him lying on the chaise lounge which was set on the balcony. He had a beer in hand and was looking nowhere in particular. I grabbed a novel from our bag, I knew I would need it. I walked towards him. I kept the book down and sat on his stomach to gain his attention. He looked at me and sipped his beer. I leaned towards him, our faces close to each other.

"Tired?" my fingers started brushing his hair.

"Hmm," he closed his eyes.

"Hold me," I put his beer down and grabbed his hands making it rest on my butt.

"I love you," I kissed his entire face, admiring and capturing it in my eyes.

"How does it feel," he tucked me down. My face fell on his shoulder. He brushed his nose in my hair, smelling it. We stayed like that for a few minutes.

"Get up," I stood near him.

"Rose, please," I stood there determined. He sat. I quickly laid down and gestured for him to come on me. He dropped his head on my chest. I wrapped my hand around his shoulder, folding his hair.

 "Sleep for some time manik," he closed his eyes pulling me closer

 "Sleep for some time manik," he closed his eyes pulling me closer. Last night because of my nightmare he didn't sleep and today the whole drama. I know he is mentally and physically drained. I kissed his forehead with a smile on my face.

My phone rang.

"Hello,"

"Nandini"

"Yes, Stella,"

"Are you home?"

"No, I am not but you can go home and do your work. There are vessels in the sink and laundry is kept near the washing,"

"Okay," 

"Bye."

"Bye," 

"Who was it," Manik asked in a sleepy voice.