7. Dirty Secrets

Inline comments are loved!!!

Nandini POV

"Finally my kids are back?" DJ welcomed us with a happy smile. I smiled back giving a fake smile. 

"I am tired DJ. I am going to sleep," I said.

"Dinner?"

"Not hungry." I started walking towards our room but stopped hearing DJ's voice.

"But sleeping empty stomach is not good," I looked at DJ, who is still smiling at me.

"Okay," I agreed. I didn't want to disrespect her.

It was a silent and awkward dinner as no one preferred talking. DJ tried to engage in a few conversations but they didn't last more than two to three sentences. As soon as the dinner was over I walked into my room, leaving manik behind with his family. 

******************

I closed my eyes pretending to sleep when I heard the door open. I felt the side of the bed dip due to his weight. I gripped the comforter in my hand to control myself. He hugged me from behind with his weight on me. His chin resting on the crook of my neck,

"I know you are awake," his hands trailed on my arm till it reached my fist.

"They will be gone by morning," he opened my fist, interlacing his hands with it. I still didn't turn nor did I say anything.

"I was in my 1st year when I first came to know about my family owning a BDSM club. My dad was very active and into it. He cheated on Ryan's mom with mine. He met my mom in the club for the first time."

"One day my dad took both Ryan and me to the club. I was disgusted by the feeling of it when I entered. I was sitting on the chair near the bar drinking, seeing my dad and Brother with women on them, screwing them up. That day I knew that marriage meant nothing to my dad. He just wants to dominate and have sex." I tried turning to look a him, but he held me tight not letting me move.

"Don't. Maybe I won't be able to tell you everything if I look into your eyes, Nandini," I pressed his hand to let him know that I was here.

"I came home finishing my last semester exam when I saw, Dad, Mom, and Jenny, Ryan's mom, fucking each other in the kitchen

"I came home finishing my last semester exam when I saw, Dad, Mom, and Jenny, Ryan's mom, fucking each other in the kitchen. I looked at them in disgust but it didn't affect them. From then on it became a common scene for us at home. They used to do it were ever they wanted to without giving a fuck about their sons seeing them, naked. Only DJ was my constant support for whom I used to come back to that house."

"I never got love and care from my family. My dad and mom were always busy finding clients and fucking them for money. From childhood, I always used to rebel against their demands or wishes because of which Ryan got all their love and attention. Entering into BDSM was the last thread that would tie me up with my family but I refused." I could feel my neck getting wet from his tears while I was crying.