♡Part:2♡

Taehyung and Shin drop Yn at her house.. She come outside from the car and said..

Yn: Shin Taehyung oppa please come inside.. ( she said looking at Shin and specially at Taehyung..)

Taehyung: We will come another yn. ( He said staring at her)

Yn: Please come inside if appa knows that I haven't invited u both he will be angry on me please 🥺... ( Seeing Yn's request shin said.)

Shin: Yeah oppa will u make my ynie cry come on let's go ( Taehyung sigh and nodd his head..)

(After that they come  inside Yn's house.)

Yn: Appa I'm home.. ( she scream and saw her appa coming from kitchen and she give him a tight hug )

Appa: Welcome princess.. are u hungry I have make your lunch.. ( he said while kissing Yn's forehead)

Shin: Ajushi  how are you (when appa hear Shin's voice he look at her and smile)

Appa: I'm good my child how are u? ( He smile and ask)

Shin: I'm good Ajushi meet my brother Taehyung. ( Appa look at Taehyung and smile and said)

Appa: How are you dear ( he ask Taehyung smile at his politeness and behaviour)

Taehyung: I'm good Ajushi..

Appa: Please u both sit Yn honey go and change your clothes ok ( yn nodd and go to her room to change)

( Then appa leave to take some sneaks for them Taehyung has notice that he didn't see Yn's mother so he ask Shin)

Taehyung: Shin Where is Yn's mother???  ( Shin look at him with sad eyes)

Shin: Her mother passed while giving birth to her And u know oppa her father treat her like a little baby and never make her think that she don't have mother ( then she heard Yn's voice)

Yn: Shin you wanna go to Jungkook oppa's party??? ( Shin glare at her and said)

Shin: Yes and u have to come..
( Then appa come and ask)

Appa: Where ?? Where yn have to go dear??? ( Shin look at her father)

Yn: Appa one of my senior have given a party and invite us should-  ( he appa cut her and said)

Appa: U can go but come fast ( she nood and become exited then she serve shin and Taehyung juice which her father bought but accidentally the juice fell in Taehyung's dress and hand..)

Yn: Oh my god sorryyyy oppa ( appa said)

Appa: U should be careful yn ( Taehyung got up and said)

Taehyung: It's ok Ajushi I'm ok

Appa: Yn take him to washroom ( she nodd and take him)

Yn: I'm soo sorry oppa mistakenly the juice fell on you ( he smiled and her cute apology)

Taehyung: It's ok Yn I'm ok u don't have to be sorry at all.. (he said showing his boxy smile which melt Yn's heart.. and she nodd then they come out and leave )

::Next day at party::

Shin come to pick yn up and waiting for her outside then saw her coming..

Shin: Yeah Yn are u gonna kill someone hhuh ? (She said making yn confused)

Yn: what am I looking that horribly ( shin make a 😑 and said)

Yn: Btw you are looking stunning I'm sure Jungkook oppa gonna drool over you today heheh ( she said making Shin blush)