♡Part:6♡

Taehyung: I have never use you. I have always love you. ( he said while cupping her face and gently wiping her tears)
Yn: Why u have to say like that ( She said sniffing Taehyung chuckled and said)
Taehyung: I thought u don't like it that's why I said like that and also I kiss you without your concern. ( He said kissing her forehead she smiled finally and hug him)

Taehyung: Now don't cry. let's go and have our lunch the class will be start soon ( Yn nodd and both head towards cafeteria while interwing their hands.. )

( Every one see them with open mouth cause The Kim Taehyung who haven't talk to any girl is holding a junior's hand )

(Yn and Taehyung sit on the table and start to eat their lunch together Taehyung look at yn and a chuckle left from his mouth seeing her eating messly He lean towards her lit and wipe her lips Yn look at him with widen eyes and red blush appear in her face due to sudden touch )

Time skip~~

At the party day ~~~

Yn is getting ready to go to Shin's and Taehyung's home cause today is the anniversary. She wear a beautiful dress and did minimal makeup with her long open hair. She take a last glance at the mirror and take a deep breath she wear her heels and go outside from her room.. She saw her father..

Yn: Appa ( she smiled and go towards her father)
Appa: My princess you are looking so beautiful (Her appa said with while patting her head)
Yn: appa I will be late and you don't work till late night ( her father chuckle he kiss her forehead)
Appa: Princess don't be too late ok? ( She nodd and she go out from her house she have book  taxi already she sit on the taxi )

After half an hour~

            ( Yn reach at their home. She come out from the taxi and take a deep breath she is feeling nervous today. She step inside the venue. Her eyes were searching for Shin but didn't stop her yet. )

( Taehyung was keep looking at the entrance time to time he eyes were yarning to look at that particular person soon his heart skip a beat like crazy when he stop Yn standing at the entrance wearing red wine dress Soon they're eyes meet Taehyung slowly step towards her making her nervous. He stand front of her and stare at her face with a smile)

Taehyung: Oh My God~~ ( Yn look down because of how he react)

Taehyung: Welcome Yn come inside ( he said as his parents are there he can't hold her hands nor kiss her )

??: Ynieee (she heard her voice)

Yn: Shinnn ( They both hug eachother soon Yn saw Jungkook beside Shin)

yn: Did uncle aunty know about you two (Yn whisper to Shin. She simple nodd being shy. Yn smile and look at Taehyung who was looking at her already)

Time skip~~

It's dim light everyone is dancing but Yn is standing at a corner her eyes are searching for Taehyung she didn't saw him for last 30 minutes... Suddenly she felt jerking it's like someone pull her she was about to scream but she saw Taehyung she calm and look at him who pull her in a corner where no one can saw them

Yn: You scared me.
Taehyung: Did I? ( He chuckled and her whined)
Taehyung: I can't even hold your hands in front of everyone but I promise Yn I will tell mom and dad after I got my position in the company ( she nodd)

Yn: I understand..
Taehyung: Now come with me ( he hold her hand and take her to rooftop)

( Yn look at him being puzzle)

Yn: why we are here? ( Taehyung turn towards her)

Taehyung: I want some time with my sweet little girlfriend ( Yn look down in shy)
Taehyung: My love your looking gorgeous soo beautiful ( he said while cupping her face.. they're eyes meet. Taehyung lean closer to her Yn close her eyes knowing what will happen next and soon she felt Taehyung's lips on her lips. Under the moon they devour their love for eachother..)

____________________

The end...

_____________

Hello everyone thank you watching it ☺️