♡Part:5♡

The Next Day~~

Yn come to college as usual with Shin.. When they enter in the campus Yn's eyes fall on Taehyung's eyes both are staring but yn broke the eye contact quickly. Taehyung felt uneasy with her behaviour but didn't said anything after that Yn and shin go to their classroom....

Shin: Ynie Today I'm going with jk for a date tell me na which should I wear ( she said showing Yn her phone.. but yn was not concentrate in it her mind is somewhere else with someone.)

Shin:Yeah YN ( she shake her making her come to reality but usually yn tease her or something but today she was all silent.. Shin got worried as she noticed her facial expressions she hold her hand and said with concerned)

Shin: Ynie what happened.??? ( Yn look at her and smile weakly)

Yn: I'm ok oh what you saying dresses show me ( yn said trying to sound energetic and excite.. then shin show her..)

At lunch time....

Jk come and sit with yn and shin he sit beside Shin and start to talk to her but Yn's mind is still recalling the words of Taehyung last night.. Taehyung didn't come and Yn also didn't saw him..)

Like this few days past Taehyung and Yn start to distance but in those few days yn got to know something....

She was sitting in her room holding phone and smiling...

Yn: Taehyung oppa I fall in love with you... Why can't you see my love why you choose to say those words that night it only make me feel useless ( her smile turn into a saddestic smile then she heard knock in her door.. she open it it's her appa)

Appa: Yn honey Shin has come to meet you ( she nodd and come downstairs with appa. But her heart skip it's beats when she saw Taehyung too. She come and shin hug her..)

Shin: Yn I'm here to give you invitation card. Mom and dad's anniversary is after 3 days and you and uncle have to present there.

Appa: Sorry Shin but I have alot of works in those days but Yn will surely attend the ceremony. ( Yn look at her father cuz in her first she wants her father to denied her to go but here he was willingly saying that she will attend..)

Taehyung: It will be a hounar.. ( he said while smiling. He look at her face but she look down which makes him sad. But he still smile after that they leave.)

Time Skip~~

Next day...

Yn come to college but Shin is there with her today cuz she has gone somewhere with her mother.... She entered the campus she walk towards her locker then she saw Taehyung coming with his friends while laughing but when his eyes land on her he stop laughing she immediately left from there Taehyung look at her disappearing figure....

Taehyung in mind: Only if you know Yn that how much deep I have fallen for you.. you make me trust in love but look cuz of my one wrong step your far away from me...

Jk: Taehyung let's go class will be start

(Time skip lunch time)

( Yn was sitting alone as she only have Shin as her best friend and don't have any Taehyung enter and notice her loneliness he think to take a step and explain her properly... That his intentions were not wrong but it's only pure love for her. He walk towards her and sit from of her.)

Taehyung: Yn... ( He call her softly she look at him and about to got up but Taehyung hold her hand... She turn and look at his face with expressionless face.)

Yn: Leave my hand.. ( she said slowly)
Taehyung: Let me explain Yn it's just misunderstanding between us please hear me out. ( Everyone were looking at them as he never have talk to anygirl except her. yn look around and said while looking down)

Yn: Please leave. ( He understood and leave her hand she immediately left from there but this time Taehyung also go behind her she come to terrace and Taehyung follow her.. he again hold her wrist)

Yn: why u come here.. ( she said without looking at him Taehyung make her face him and said)

Taehyung: Yn trust me my intention was not wrong please understand me.. ( she look at him but with tears)

Yn: it's just mistake why ur disturbing me huh?? ( She said with lit angry voice Taehyung understand her emotions he wipe her tears)

Taehyung: I thought that u don't like it and will regret so I said like that I'm sorry I never want to hurt you
Yn I really start to like you but now ur ignorance hurt me it make my broke please forgive me I have start to fall for you ( he said cupping her face. She sniff and he hug her.. She hug him too.)

Yn: Your so bad 😭 u know I thought u just use me and ( he kiss her cutting her words)

Taehyung: I have never use you...

_____To be continued