♡Part:3♡

Yn sit on Taehyung's car and he start the car...
Taehyung: Are u coming college tomorrow??? ( She look at his angelic side profile)
Yn: Yes I will.. Mm you??
Taehyung: I have to I have a basket ball compitition...
Yn: U play basketball too?? ( He hummed in response...)

Time skip~~~

Next day at college
Yn enter and saw Shin and Jk. She was beyond angry at her.

Yn: yeah Shin. U idiot creature 😤 ( Shin look at her and hide behind Jk. At mean time Taehyung come too.)

Shin: Sorry ynie🥺
Yn: U come here ( she start to run behind her Shin run but Yn bumb to Taehyung and both fall down Yn close her eyes thinking she will feel pain but she didn't feel anything she open her eyes.. and saw Taehyung so closely. His eyes , lips, the mole under his lips, nose, everything attracts Yn towards him. Then she understood that Taehyung has place his hand behind her head means he got hurt..they both are staring at eachother Student gether there as Taehyung haven't talk to any girl except Yn but Yn thinks he is sweet to everyone... They are staring like there life depends on eachother... Then they heard jk's voice)

Jk: are u guys done staring...( He said)
( They both come to reality and Taehyung got up and help yn)

Taehyung: Are u ok?? Did u get hurt anywhere?? ( He ask while holding her hand unknowingly)

Yn: I'm ok ( she said as blush crept in her face cuz he is holding her hand.. he slowly leave her hand.. and scratches his neck)

Shin: Should we go to class. ( She said while holding Yn's hand and drag her from there.)

Jk: Ahm I smell love in air ( he said Taehyung look at him)

Taehyung: what are u saying?? ( He said raising his one brow)

Jk: Just confess before it's getting to late let's go. ( He said and start to walk.)

On the other hand ~~

Yn and shin come to class room. And sit on there usual sit. Shin said

Shin: I wanna said something Yn.

Yn: don't talk to me u literally leave me alone there. How can u ( she said while whinning)

Shin: i didn't leave u alone Tae Oppa was there with u and I can see someone is falling for someone huh ( she said with smirk making her flutter)
Yn: yeah leave now tell me what u wanna said

Shin: ah yes actually last night Mm Jk ask me out ( she said Yn widen his eyes)

Yn: Are u kidding ( Shin shook her head with red eyes)

On the other hand~~~

Jk: Common Tae tell me na u have feelings for Yn right?? ( He said while smirking making him sigh hundred times)

Taehyung: Jk I'm saying last time. ( He said )

Jk: Oh ok btw I hear that Yunjin ( their classmate) is going to propose yn ( he said making Taehyung widen and shock)

Taehyung: what ?? What are u saying yn don't love him. ( He said)

Jk: How can u say she can love too. ( He said making him flustered)

( Taehyung got silent as he also think that yn must have love someone too but his heart is not ready to except.)

At lunch break..

Yn and shin are almost done with their lunch then shin said.

Shin: Ynie let's go na jk is playing today lets gooo ( she hold her hand and drag her without hearing her response.)

They come to playing area and yn saw Taehyung playing basketball like a master .

Shin: Ynie look Tae oppa play so well he is literally master of basketball... ( She said making Yn look at him more like stare at him.. he is looking damn hot... Shin was staring at Jk.. he notice and wink at shin making her blush.. Taehyung notice Yn and smile and there team win Everyone hug Tae and did group hug... Many girls run to him to give water Yn too go to give water but it's crowded and he is in center shin has already with jk then Taehyung come out of the crowd and hold the water bottle that Yn was holding making her flutter with his action.. many girls wearing vetting jealous from her as he directly go to her without giving any attention to them cuz his all attention was with Yn...)

Yn: Congratulations. ( She said with a smile..)

Taehyung: Thank you...

______to be continued

hii bunnies... Sorry for late update but my exams are near😮‍💨😮‍💨 Anyways show  me your love bunnies byee