5.) partners

But when I saw the caller ID on my phone, I got worried.
Mom had called me. I picked up the phone."hii mom" I greeted her.

"Hello beta ,how are you"she said while chirping.

"I'm fine mom" I said.

"Okay tell how was your college first day"she said excitedly.

"Uh mom it was super good" I said and then I remembered Aadin how he makes me cry, I lost in my own thoughts.but suddenly mom intrupted. "Where are lost ashima? Is something is happen,you seemed worried ".
"No mom I was fine , infect you know I made new friends in college, they all sweet.And we also went shopping. I lied to her.

"Beta takes care of you ,and if anything happens to you,then tell me without any hesitation,ok?.she said.

"Yes mom I will don't worry" I said while smiling at her."mom I have to go now, I'm hungry right now I wanna make lunch for myself" I said and cut the call.

Next day at the college

"Okay student, freshers party in college after a week.Two students will be picked up from the Whole College and they will become the organizers of the freshers party".

Proffecer announced this news to the whole class. "And those two students will get picked by the college trustee after the interwell. He declared and dismissed the class.

After the interwell our college trustee mr. Raghav Gupta called me to his cabin.

I went there."may I come in sir ?" I said while looking at sir.

"Yes Ms. Ashima come inside". I said politely.
There was already a person I hate and he is none other than that fucking Aadin.

"Don't curse ashima it's a bad habit " I said to my mind and went inside.

I don't even want to make eye contact with that Aadin. So I looked at the a ground and say."sir you called me is something happened"?

"No ms. Ashima but I called you because as you know next week we have to organise a freshers party and I decided to choose both of you as a party organiser". He said while looking at both of us.

"Sir how? I-i mean w-why me, actually me" I glared at him. I mean sir no I don't wanna work with him".

He has the same reaction just like me.
"Sir sorry but I don't wanna work with this girl" he said and give me a annoying expression.

"Oh hello I also don't have any interest to work with you as your partner" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Okay enough. Why you both are fighting just like a kids" raghav sir said frustrating.
"You have to work like good partners of each other and organised a good party for new students, and that is my final decision" he declared.

I and aadin made a eye contact with each other and we both rolled out eyes at the same time.

"Now you both may take a leave" sir said.

"Then I take an exit from there, but suddenly someone grabs my elbow and jerks me towards them. He was none other than Aadin.

"Pagal ho Kya ?hath choro Mera! I shouted at him.
(Are you dumb? Leave my hand)

"Or nhi choru to Kya krogi?" He challenged me while smirking.