13.) missed her?

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

The boy was sitting on the table while his legs were folded. It looked like he was in some deep thoughts. His one hand was under his chin and with the other hand he held the glass of cold coffee. He was tense about something. For a long time he was just staring at the wall in front of him.

He was just lost, which is something which we can't guess. Suddenly a huge and muscular hand grips his shoulder firmly. When the hand touches his shoulder, he suddenly flinches. He moved to check whose hand it was.

It's none other than Zayn Malhotra. Aadin's best friend and the one who was lost in his thoughts, he was aadin. But the question is why? Why does it seem tense?

Zayn pulled out his chair and sat on it hurriedly then he gently slapped aadin's biceps. “Bhai , what happened where are you lost”? He muttered.

“Nothing yaar”.

“What, nothing bhai you haven't even started drinking your coffee” and directly looked into his eyes then continued “you just staring at the wall like you think something very deeply”.

Aadin broke eye contact with him and again lied “naah yaar , it's nothing you are worrying for no reason”.

“Bhai Mujhse jhut kese bolega, Teri ragg ragg se waqif Hu mein”. He pulled his chair closer to him “Hann ab jaldi bataa baat Kya hein”?

“Bhai me keh to rha Hu kuch nhi h esa” I lied and snatched the Burger from Zayn's hand and took a huge bite from it. I was muffling it inside my mouth too fast like I've been hungry for a long time. “Bhai, Aaj ke lecture ke notes dede mujhe”.

“Kyu lecture me to tu bhi betha Hua tha na, tune notes nhi bnaye”? He asked me while raising his left eyebrow. “Bhai ,tujhe pyaar to nhi hogya”. My eyes widened when he asked me this question.

“Y-ye Kya bakwass ma-mar rha h ,esa kuch bhi nhi hein”. I started stuttering nervously. He tried to make eye contact with me but I looked here and there but not him.

“Now leave your tantrums and tell me who's that girl”? He uttered.

I accept my defeat and inhale a sharp breath before telling him “it's her, ashima”. I said it was overwhelming. “I missed her , she has not come to college for five days”.

“But as I know that in the beginning you hate her, right”? He asked.

“Yup I know in the beginning I was hating her but with time I started falling for her”.

“But bhai ,if you missed her then contact her” he suggested and somehow I also wanted to do that. “Do you have her number or anything”?

“Naah I don't have her number but I have her Instagram ID”.

“Then what are you waiting for to message her and ask why you are not coming to college”. He muttered.

“I tried but I can't, I typed the message but deleted it everytime” I replied. “It's like a new feeling for me. I never felt this, for someone and I know she hates me, I have hurt her a lot”.

“Bhai, you are so whipped and in love we can't control our emotions so whenever you feel something strange about something then talk to them and you feel better”. He tried to explain to me that he was saying right if I miss her then I have to message her.

Mulaqaate nahi mumkin mujhe ehsaas hai lekin,
Ye Dil tumhe yaad Karta hai bas itna yaad rakhna tum”.

These words came out of my mouth fluently and again I lost in my lala land but he uttered “arey tu to pyaar me shayar bhi ban gaya” he said teasingly. I chuckled a little “jindagi me hota h sabko ek baar, ishq-wisq , pyaar-wyaar”. I play fully sing a song and he also continues with me “I believe in love love , I believe in pyaar-wyaar”.