8.) jealousy

I'll always chase you until,
I have you in my arms baby!

"Ashima ruk jaa" Someone called me from behind.And that was Riya.

"Ruk mein bhi aa rhi hun". She said and then we both went inside.

"Those decorations were perfect, and why not because I did that". I mentally patted myself on the back.

~aadin POV:-

I'm keeping an eye on her from a distance. I won't lie but she was looking so perfect just like an angel. She was talking to her friends and laughing when her friend cracked some jokes.

But why am I thinking about her so much, she means nothing to me. we're not even friends.

Yes I'm talking about Aashima.

I was just looking at her but a boy came near her.That boy whispered something to her.

An-and she laughed.

"Not gonna lie I wanna kick that boy on his balls".

"But why do I care so much if some boy is coming close to her"?

This is a new feeling for me.

I never feel jealous of someone.

Forget about that Aadin and enjoy the party.

The music was so loud here my friend, zayn called me. Zayn Malhotra, he is my best friend, my healer.

"Bro what are you doing here alone", keep his hand on my shoulder "Come let's have some drink". He grabbed my right hand and pulled me towards the bar area.

I ordered one margarita for me, Take a sip. My eyes searched for a person I couldn't find anywhere. Then my eyes went towards the dance floor.

Everyone is dancing with their dance partner.Aashima was standing near the dance floor. But one boy approaches her to dance with him, that was the same boy who was talking to Aashima.

He grabbed his hand and moved with her towards the dance floor.

✿~✿

Riya and I both drink juice,one the boy is coming towards us

I was standing there alone because Riya was busy with someone else I don't know any other person here, I haven't friendship someone else. Then a boy comes towards me and says "hii it's me aarav". He speaks "you are standing here alone ,where is Riya"? He asks me.

"I don't know where she is".I said to him.

"By the way, I am Riya's friend, nice to meet you" , "ohh she is their". I pointed my fingers toward her when she comes to  our side.

"Hii aarav how are you, Ashima he is aarav and aarav she is aashima". She introduced both us.

I simply smiled towards him.

All three of us stood there and talked. Aarav is a very funny boy.i and Riya we both laughed at his lame jokes.

Then Aarav was called by his friend and he left from there.

"Let's dance". She said to me.

"But all are doing couple dance there and I don't have any".

"you will find a dance partner now come with me". She dragged me towards the dance floor.

Riya was dancing with someone and here I am ,can't even find any partner. After some minutes aarav came and approached me to dance with him.  I hesitate a little but I agreed.

He look deeply in my eyes and moved his hand on my waist our bodies moving in sync as one. Our hips swayed together, our hands exploring each other's bodies. I could feel his heart beating fast against my chest, matching the rhythm of mine.

I feel very shy to dance with him. This is my first time dancing with someone else.

"You are so beautiful". He complaints me.

"Thank you". , Blushed.

"Can we be friends". She asked while kept looking in my eyes.

"Sure, why not".

"That's perfect". He says.

Suddenly all the lights there switch off. and the song also stops. Everyone looks here and there.Suddenly a hand touches my mouth and I was about to scream when someone grabbed my mouth tightly.

And he held both my hands tight and I was not able to move. I tried to fight against him, but failed. He is so gigantic compares to me.

He takes me to a room and locks me from outside.maybe it was the store room.
I couldn't see his face because of the darkness.

i screamed at the top of my lungs. "Who are you? Get me out of here".

I screamed but he went from there. I bang the door again and again. But no one hear me.

I was so scared of darkness.

I went and sat in a corner. I was crying with my knees bent and my hands on my knees.i started having a panic attacks. my childhood fear was come out. I Just wanna escape from there somehow.

"Ya allah meri galti kya thi?".

"Mene kisi ka kya bigada"?

"Why me"?

"Why always me"?

I literally sweating so hard, trying to controlled the panic attacks.

I remember that day because of which I am in so much pain today.

my body was shaking so badly I felt suffocated.

🔏🔏🔏🔏🔏🔏🔏🔏🔏🔏🔏🔏🔏🔏🔏🔏🔏

Guys how was the chapter? Do you like it? Please do vote and comments it's really appreciating.

What do you think, kisne aashima ko lock Kia.?

Accha also follow me on Instagram for upcoming spoilers.

💋Bye lovelies 💋