Chapter 5: Team Formation

Ruby: I'm not trying to show off. I want you to know I can do this.

Weiss: You're fine

Weiss walks away, and Ruby breathes a sigh of relief, then closes her eyes and clasps her hands as she gratefully whispers.

Ruby: Normal knees....

She gets up and stares at the Death Stalker as it struggles to escape with its tail trapped in the ice.

Ruby: Whoa!

Yang rushes up to Ruby and gives her a hug, which Ruby grunts at upon receiving.

Yang: So happy you're okay!

The two stare at each other for a moment, and Ruby looks over at Blue with an embarrassed look. But the Peacekeeper just throws a thumbs up at her, showing that it's okay.

She then look up at the Nevermore still flying overhead as it roars, circling its prey.

Jaune: Guys? That thing's circling back! What are we gonna do?

Blue: Hmmm....motivational speech? Yeah, why not? Okay, you man listen up!

Ruby: Blue? You're still here?

Blue: Yes I am. Normally I'm not allowed to do this, but I'm sure Ozpin will give me the pass.

Ren: Are you going to give us some motivation?

Blue:.....Ye

Nora: Ooo! I like motivational speeches! I just get so pumped that I want to show the Grimm that I'm the storm that is approaching!

Blue: While provoking Black clouds in isolation?

Nora: Yes!

Blue:.....Anyways, you stand on the position of great things, your courage, strength, and your resolve will be tested. The path ahead will contain danger, and challenges that will push you to your limits and beyond. But remember this, every trial you face, every obstacle you overcome, brings you one step closer to becoming the people you strive to be.

Blue locked eyes with each student, his voice ringing with conviction.

Blue: You are not alone in this endeavor. You have each other, your teammates, your friends. Together, you are stronger than any Grimm, any adversary that dares to stand in your way. You have trained for this moment. You have studied, practiced, and honed your skills. Now is the time to put that training to the test, to show the world what you are made of.

A fire ignited in Blue's eyes as he spoke, his passion igniting a similar flame in the hearts of those before him.

Blue: So go on and fight! Let nothing stand in your way as you set your hearts ablaze!

With a final nod of encouragement, Blue stepped back and presented the pathway back to Beacon, where they will be facing their final challenge.

With newfound resolve, the eight turned as one and marched towards their destiny, ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead.

Ruby: Blue's right. We've trained for this moment, and we're ready to give it everything we've got!

Yang stepped up beside her, a confident grin spreading across her face.

Yang: You bet we are! We'll take on whatever comes our way and come out on top! Good speech by the way, where did you get that from?

Blue: Would you believe me if I said that I spoke what came to mind?

Yang: I definitely would!

Weiss: It still was the right thing to say. Failure is not an option.

Pyrrha: I agree, they were great words