Prologue

In this world, most of earth's human population got some strange abilities, they call quirks. Some people got unique powers, some used it for bad some used for good! It's like comic books coming to life! But.... They were more unique things that's been around for millions and millions of years they called them "Titans".
Titans are strange, but fascinating, giant size creatures. Some ancient tribe called "Iwi" made cave paintings about the giant, great ape and a very huge lizard devil! Titanus Gojira! You see Titans roam around the world. The governments are constantly wondering how to deal with them but most times live in hollow earth. America's top hero, name "Stars and Stripes." Also known as Cathleen Bate. When she was a child, she was saved by Japan's number one hero All Might. She admired him so much. She joined a military and she also had a fair powerful quirk. In 2008 she was 36. She had been notified by the President of the United States that a titan was coming. Quickly flew to the middle of the ocean with a couple advanced jets with laser, weapons, and missiles.
"So where is this monster?" Cathleen asked.
"it's around here! That's what the radar said!" One of the pilots answered. They certainly spotted dorsal plates peeking out of the cold sea. A large reptile monster emerged, yelled a horrifying roar! The Battle Begins.
"All right let's take this bastard down!!" One of the pilots shouted as multiple jets shooting lasers at the Titan, but it didn't do much it only alarmed it and put attention onto them.
What are you? Cathleen wondered...She noticed that the Titan was coming to them. Its Plates start glowing blue. It's beautiful, but you can tell was dead. The Monster shoots it blue fire at Cathleen but she barely missed. She wondered how she dodged that quick. She got lucky. But not for some of the jets as it immediately got eradicated by the blue fire. Cathleen immediately noticed how dangerous this Titan can actually be. She shouldn't get hit by those..
She grips her hands and spoke "As of now the air does not exist 200 meters ahead of me." Showcasing her quirk "New Order".  Basically the Quirk makes its user able to touch the target and can shut out the targets name and assign a new rule to it. The creature though wasn't really affected by it and noticed the environment random suddenly change and that confused and angered it.
"Oh, you are now angry, huh?" She uses her quirk again!" the air force into my shape, but 1000 times bigger!" a giant form appears and lands a punch on the titan, but it didn't do any damage to the monster.  So the hero grabs one of the lasers and says."The lasers are now holdable and will combine into one!!" The Titan roars and walks towards the giant form. "United hyper max output laser!!" And stabs it onto the titan. The Monster's Skin to too tough and grabs the laser and absorbs it and roars. Cathleen's eyes widened. "Oh Shit. You're a tough cracker."
Cathleen's head pops up a light bulb. "GUYS SHOOT THE MISSILES!" The pilots does so and she touches multiple missiles. "Tiamat is redirected!!!" She spins around in the air at alarming speed, making the monster look confused.  Cathleen says next "The Missiles will be 10 times as powerful!!" She raises out her hand as the giant form grabs it! "Stare of the art hypersonic international cruise" and launches the missiles at the Titan. "PUNCH!!" A Huge Boom concurred.
After the explosion died off, Kathleen looked for any signs of the Titan. Suddenly, the monster comes out of the smoke, out of the crater unaffected. Cathleen is getting annoyed and terrified..."How?!"..... the Titans dorsal plates started glowing blue, and automatically alarmed the hero, but the Titan shoots its blue fire in the air and then also looks more powerful. The Titan stops  and stares at the hero and her giant form. It stars at her like it's saying "We all know you don't want this fight." And the swims away and dives deep into the ocean.
"huh?" Cathleen says..."It's gonna leave...like that?..."