Chapter 4: Godzillo's training

Godzillo follows Godzilla swimming through sea and notices that he's going to and makes contact with the nuclear plants.

Godzillo frantically screams out, trying to stop Godzilla but the titan didn't budge and ten he communicates telepathically with Godzillo that he should absorb the radiation. Godzillo refuses and shakes his head, Godzilla shrugs and absorbed some radiation for himself.

Godzilla looks at Godzillo, nodding his head as like he's saying "You should". Godzillo roars out in sorrow and eats some radiation from the plants. Godzilla hears a roar miles away that sounded like a muto. Godzillo looks up with concern but Godzilla tells him to continue eating as he'll deal with the business.

Godzilla walks towards the location as he can sense the muto's life signature. But it wasn't just a muto...it was something else. He sees it.....it's more black, it had more legs, its big too! Like the Primes of the muto species. The primes Godzilla killed years ago.

This specific muto was engineered! It starts talking.

"Ah..It's finally nice to see The King of Monsters. I wished Titan's abilities worked like quirks. I would've took it fro, you. It would've been suitable for Tomura." The NOTU was controlled by ALL FOR ONE.

Godzilla growls, AFO sees Godzillo in the distance. "Well, at least Godzillo has the quirk, i'll steal it later." AFO chuckles as Godzilla roars and starts running towards the controlled NOTU.Godzilla tackles the beast and it surprised AFO.

Godzilla chomps on the neck and the villain screams in pain but AFO uses his electromagnetic pulse ability.

It was designed to weaken Godzilla but it seemed that Godzilla wasn't affected that much. It seems that Godzilla's body grew more resilient and adapted to the emp ability since he fought nomus in the past and not just the Tokyo fight.

Godzilla tears one of the many arms off the NOTU but the monster's arm quickly regenerates, Godzilla's eye goes widen but it goes back small, Godzilla tightens his grips on the severed arm since he knows what to do and he's not gonna back down.

Question to the readers: Do you know who the meanest fighters are? Srepok river pirates. They'll throw itching powder in your face, stab you in the gut, and then sit on your corpse while they clip their toenails. But they got nothing on the lizard king. Beating someone with their own arm?? That's just plain wrong.

Godzilla after beating NOTU with the severed arm, he uses his tail to smack away the engineered titan which sent him flying couple miles.

NOTU gets up slowly as his body healed somewhat decent. "Your attacks are only making me stronger!!" It laughs since it has shock absorption.

Godzilla did not care at all. He knows who was gonna win. Matter of fact he laughs at NOTU in mockery. His dorsal plates glows blue as Godzilla shoots his atomic breath and the quantum beam goes through AFO's stomach. The creature screams in pain and Godzilla chuckles even more.

AFO takes his chance and uses the supersonic screams at Godzilla, breaking his dorsal plates. Godzilla was shocked and shrieks in pain. Godzilla looks at his back but quickly gets tackled by NOTU. NUTO as he coughs up blood laughs as he;s ready to put parasites in Godzilla...like how one of the MUTO primes killed one of thee gojira members...the lightning god Dagon.

"Any Last Roars?" AFO was about to put the eggs in Godzilla's stomach but Godzilla was not finsihed, Godzilla was just shocked but he was still stronger, faster and still has ALOOT of energy to fight. He won't mind fighting for days. He punches NOTU off him and drips the egg antennas out of the notus body and destroys it with his atomic breath. He gets NOTU on his back like how a wrestler holds another wrestler on his back for drills and exercise.

AFO tries to fight back. "What do you think you're doing?! Get me off!!" His body was making new egg spores so he could infect Godzilla but the titan suddenly exploded, killing  NOTU. Thankfully or unfortunately, AFO's mind escaped the NOTU's body and went to his fragile skinsuit.

Most of the area exploded and it blew Godzillo into the ocean. Godzillo peeks out of the cold seawater and sees Godzilla eating the notu's limbs, brains and other organs and ten absorbs the radiation from the remaining nuclear plants.

Godzilla's body was copying and absorbing the DNA of NOTU.

Now giving Godzilla to recover better, absorbing radiation better, and greatly enhancing all his abilities and stats, his dorsal plates grows back but bigger and more defined, showcasing his evolution. The nomu genetics grants him not just regeneration and shock absorption but also giving him endless stamina. Godzilla looks at Godzillo with a smirk slowly peeking out. He gives some of the limbs to Godzillo.

Godzillo looks at the limbs and then telepathically speaks "I feel like my biology is abit different from yours. So the results won't be like yours.

Godzilla simply shrugs and communicates back "At least absorb the energy, you need to grow stronger."

Godzillo obeys and eats the limbs, eating the energy...Godzillo's energy exponentially grew. It sucked that he couldnt go to an artificial island called I-Island, well actually it won't because Godzilla said he's allowed to go.

(I decided with my help of my tiktok buddies naming this evolved Godzilla called "Ultra Godzilla" and basically what happened in this universe's version of My Hero Academia: Two heroes is since Monarch and U.A is like partners now, they mixed some of technology together or you can say monarch is upgrading U.A's tech lol. That gave the heroes and the teenagers an advantage due to the technology and Godzillo being there against the villain Wolfram and his team.)