Chapter 3: After Tokyo's destruction.

After the lizards left with dignity and respect, people had to repair and clean up Tokyo. Izuku, Uraraka and basically 1A volunteered to help injured citizens around and such

"Jeez. The titans are very powerful, they can easily walk through buildings and cause earthquakes without a care in the world." A pink female student from 1A name Mina Ashido said...looking at the injured and devastation.

Momo Yaoyorozu looked around and responded to Mina. "My Father said when he saw the lizard when he was young with his father that he fought this some of blue monster i think was called Shinomura that the battle shook multiple continents. Way more than 64 gigatons of TNT."

Everyone was just stared at Momo in confusion, shock and in awe. "How much exactly??" Denki Kaminari, the electric guy asked. Momo was about to answer but was suddenly interrupted.

"Around 20 through 25 petatons" Serizawa answered. He walks towards Class 1A, 1B and several other heroes with a smile as his friend Graham followed. "I was there too. My Father told me about it when i was an young adult."

"We appreciate you volunteering helping others around here." Graham said softly as she holds her clipboard close. She sees Ford Brody coming to them with his wife and their five year old son, Sam. They either didn't have a quirk or a non powerful one, either way they gained respect due to hard work and determination.

Izuku comes to them with Uraraka. "Hey. You're the soldier that destroyed the MUTOs' nest right?"

Ford nods, "Yes. I did. I wouldn't want the world to have giant parasites roaming around." 

Uraraka kneels down and pats Sam's head.

"Well Looks like we'll be around here more often, helping Monarch. Since we'll see you again. I'll just give you my phone number since you look very interested." Ford gives the couple the phone number and then walks off, helping the others, the couple and the others do the same and helps out.

Serizawa was just staring off into the sea....thinking about his hero, Godzilla. All Might walks around sees Serizawa looking at the sea. He walks up to Serizawa and taps him by the shoulder. "I AM HERE! Greetings, Serizawa!!"

Serizawa looks back and sees Japan's number 1 hero aka the world's greatest hero. "Oh Hello, All Might."

All Might chuckles nervously as he scratches the back of his head. "UH listen.. I need to ask you about your lizard pal, and need to tell you about-"

"One of the MUTO eggs? yeah, i heard someone snatched one and suddenly walking into a portal. No worries, Gojira is the power that restores Earth's balance and now he's not alone. He'll stop whatever that villain's plan is. Each time i saw Gojira, he gets stronger than the previous encounter."

In a secret bar under ground..under the service, the hand guy was watching their doctor operating on the infant muto....

"Master....." the hand guy spoke. "I hated All Might. Now i hate Godzilla. The stupid civilians thinks he's the King Of Monsters!! What will the world do if him and All Might were killed by The League Of Villains?" The hand guy asked as he looks at an monitor that has the big bad on the other side.

"Well, Tomura Shigaraki....you should focus on the U.S.J since you stole the files. All Might should be their with Erasurehead and Thirteen. Get the Nomu prepared for that day while i'll get ready for this muto nomu hybrid. I'll take control of the hybrid and kill Godzilla myself. What should i call the hybrid? NOTU? MUMU? Eh NOTU is ok. I need to take control of NOTU since i'm fragile and even my prime can't even scratch the giant lizard."