Chapter 2: The Lizards' Confrontation

As Godzillo was sleeping by the ocean, he wakes up to the sounds of jets and helicopters that has Monarch labels. He gets up and spots something coming to him. Huge dorsal plates peaking out of the water and it was huge. Godzillo sensed this creature was like him...but more older and more powerful.

The Titan aka Titanus Gojira aka Godzilla emerged out of the water and roars. Godzillo gets in a fighting stance in case a fight was gonna happen. Godzilla looks down at Godzillo. They both aware that there's a huge size difference..Godzillo was 155 feet tall while Godzilla was 362 feet tall. Titans somehow can communicate telepathically with each other but Godzilla has the ability to sense where titans are and what they're doing. That's basically how Godzilla arrives in the right place and at the right time. And since Godzilla is dealing with a hero that's somewhat similar to his biology, he communicated with Godzillo to warn him that the MUTOS are coming and must fight. Godzilla knew that he could take both MUTOS on. He just wants to see how powerful Godzillo was. They both agreed and starts walking towards Tokyo since that's where the MUTOS are nesting.

Godzillo sees how Godzilla's sheer size was destroying the buildings and houses around him even though it intended. Godzillo telepathically communicates "Careful, these buildings aren't cheap." Godzilla ignores Godzillo's warning since he knows that there's no civilians but he did see a portal with purple mist and a man with fake hands all over his body holding an egg.......a Muto egg. Godzilla was about to shoot his heat ray but sees the heroes coming. Godzilla was annoyed and not happy. He looks at the heroes with disappointment. Godzillo was disappointed since he saw that too but quickly tells him that they'll be ok and will deal with that later.

"Hello, Fellow Monsters!" All Might shouts as he lands into one of the buildings with Endeavor, Mirko and Hawks. They all have some advanced technology vest made by Monarch and U.A. The vest was used to communicate to Titans.

Endeavor looks at All Might with a disinterested look. "What's the point. Why should we have this monster around? Why should we trust him?"

"We were told by Nezu that 'Godzilla' is on our side and that the MUTOS would kill us if we fight it on our own. We have no chance of winning. We just have to make sure everything is safe and we'll deal with the nest.

Godzillo does sign language to the heroes saying "We barely saw a weird man with hands all over him taking an egg and left into a portal", both the kaijus were both frustrated.

All Might frowns abit, "Oh. Well that's ok! If they do anything with it. We will know and we'll beat it together!" All Might put his fist out with thumbs up. Godzillo and Godzilla softens abit. They put their mind back in the game. Hawks ask a question using his vest.

"Hey Godzilla! Quick question! Are you the last member of your kind or are there more around?"

Godzilla nods and Hawk's and the other's vest starts activating as it's connecting to Godzilla's telepathic mind as Godzilla's gonna speak to them like how he communicated with Godzillo and the others. "There's more of my kind. They'll down somewhere I'm not gonna say where. But our kind are extremely territorial so that's why you probably won't see me with other members as much. Godzillo's the exception since he isn't a part of my kind."...the best turns off. The vest can work! It can telepathically communicate with titans!! The Heroes were flabbergasted. They were curious but shakes their head as it's off topic.

Godzillo spots Ford Bradey! Along with other solider. They both greeted each other. "Alright! Let's get to work!" All Might shouts as the Mutos are coming towards them. The Male Muto suddenly grabs Godzillo and flies him into the air as Godzilla deals with the female. The Male Muto was bigger than Godzillo but it didn't matter to the hero as Godzillo gave a mean punch at the insect's jaw causing it to let go of him. Godzillo falls and crashes into a skyscraper.

"Oh crap!" All Might shouted as he charges up his fist. "Texas Smash!" As All Might punches the air and makes a powerful shockwave, hitting the winged creature. It didn't do anything besides getting the male's attention as it flies down towards the heroes. "Oh shit."

Endeavor gets in front of All Might with a smug look and whispers "Gotcha!". Endeavor shouts out as he shoots a very hot and powerful blast towards the flying Male "Prominence burn!!". The blast makes contact with the Male's face but to no avail. It's just taking it on with no problem. The Heroes are shocked. "How?! I thought we can hurt things!!"

Mirko shouts back "Why did you think we needed Godzilla's help?!" The male was 10 feet away but suddenly it was pulled by Godzillo as he was grabbing both its feet and throws it in the opposite direction away from the heroes. The Male screeches as it was flying through multiple buildings.

Godzilla was easily pushing the female though multiple buildings like it was nothing. The male muto comes out the rubble and sees its mate about to be killed by a powerful member of Gojiras. It flies towards Godzilla and lands on him. It was stabbing and bites him all over the place. Godzilla shrieks in pain as both the male and female are attacking him and ambushing him but Godzilla retaliates and tail smacks both the mutos. He grabs the flying male and smacks the female with it. Then his dorsal plates starts glowing blue and shoots his blue fire at the mutos..

All Might sees the blue fire.."No....no way..." he whispers as he's terrified. "Godzilla's the Titan that Cathleen Bate told us about!!". Mirko smirks, Hawks was surprised and Endeavor was still thinking about the fact this his strongest attack didn't even budge the male muto.

The mutos were being burned alive and suddenly exploded. Godzilla's heat ray burns things down to a subatomic level. So basically if the ray gets in contact with you for long, it will bypass your durability and kill you. There was no trace of the mutos' remains. Godzilla roars in victory and Godzillo roars along with them and the heroes are relieved.

The Reptiles looks and nods at each other as a sign of respect. Godzilla telepathically communicates with Godzillo "You should come with me, young one. You need to get stronger if you're gonna deal with threats like them. You didn't do any sort of damage to the male. Come on, ima train you and make sure you're gonna feed on radiation with me."..Godzillo reluctantly agrees and follows him deep in the ocean.