Chapter 1: Six Years Later.

A green hair boy by the name of Izuku Midoriya always loved heroes and was fascinated by the concept of Titans. he trained by All Might to become his successor for One For All because the Hero saw the potential in the boy when he was trying to save his friend Katsuki Bakugo from the Sludge Villain. He calls Bakugo by the nickname "Kacchan".

He later on enrolled and was accepted into UA academy  and also gained couple friends...(You could say a crush), Ochako Uraraka and Tenya Iida. The three were chatting and Uraraka asks, "What do you think about Titans? I think they're cool but also scary.", Uraraka laughs while brushing her brunette hair. Izuku was thinking how to answer that, he did have the same though as Uraraka....cool but scary!

Tenya answers "I feel like they're not bad. They just wander across cities and don't know or care about us. They're strange but unique."

Izuku looks at both at them with an excited smile. "I agree with both of you. Not all titans are bad." After Iida left, Uraraka and Izuku were now alone and Uraraka blushed slightly.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" She asks nervously and Izuku immediately became flustered and shakes his head immediately. Uraraka smiles "Well...Want One? I think you're cute and this is a gift for saving me from the giant robot at the entrance exam!". Uraraka kisses Izuku and holds his hand. They are now a couple! Izuocha!

Couple days later, Shota Aizawa was reading something about the magnitude 6.3 earthquakes at Rock eastern in Japan which was sorta close around here and also felt the tremor too...He was also me at the 1A classroom since All Might is teaching the class about heroes and villains. The door slowly opened and and a woman walks in. They both came from Monarch. Dr Ishiro Serizawa and Vivienne Graham.

Aizawa greets them and tells them to sit down and they did. "so you must be Serizawa and Graham. I'm Shota Aizawa aka EraserHead. I've heard that most of your employees are quirkless and you guys are too. But you guys studied titans and other anomalies. What's this about?" A Little Mouse with an intelligence quirk walks in with an U.S Navy EOD officer, Ford Brody.

"Heya Sir and M'am! I'm Nezu! Yes! Am I a mouse, dog or a bear? All you three need to know is that I'm the principal!", Nezu sits down, holding a cup of green tea. "Ok! Let's get to the point. This meeting was about....'M.U.T.O.S'?"

Serizawa sighs since he was there at the Janjira Nucleur Plant..."The Facility had a massive chrysalis that had been feeding off the plant's reactor for 15 years and emitted electromagnetic pulses over time and the cocoon hatched like a butterfly! A giant winged insect Titan emerged! We called it 'M.U.T.Os' also known as 'Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism'."

Serizawa pauses for a second and then continues "In 1954, the first time a nucleur submarine reached the lower depths..."

Graham explains next "The Americans first thought it was the Russians and the Russians thought it was them..." Aizawa and Nezu were leaning and was curious what they're explaining. "All those nuclear bomb tests in the '50s were not tests!"

"They were trying to kill IT." Serizawa says.."Gojira...an ancient alpha predator. Millions of years ago, older than mankind from an age when the earth was 10 times more radioactive than today. This animal and others like it consumed this radiation as a food source".

Nezu wondered in his mind if that's why Stars and Stripes couldn't kill one? The American hero did use missiles at the reptile creature.
Serizawa continued "The levels in the surface naturally subsided, these creatures adapted to live deeper into the oceans..Further Underground absorbing radiation from the planet's core. Monarch, the organization we worked for was established in the wake of this discovery."

"A multinational coalition formed in secrecy to search for Gojira. To study him. To learn everything we could. As Gojira was the top of a primordial ecosystem. a God for all intense and purposes!"
" 15 years ago, we found a fossil of another giant creature in the Philippines that was similar to Gojira...We did find another creature that looked like Gojira and the fossil. But that was a female and wasn't nowhere found after this. But she did appear where Gojira appeared before. The creature was killed by the MUTOS' parasite spores. we are worried for Japan since you got a pro hero monster name Gojiro. We are aware that the Hero isn't related to the three creatures but the MUTOS are probably after him because he has radiation abilities like Gojira even tho not as potent."

Ford looks out the window and grabs the meeting's attention. "is That him?" He points out the window as Gojiro was walking around. The hero had a dragon like appearance with a long tail andclawed paws, his head resembles a bit of a bear so he looked different compared to the Gojiras. he's covered in dark and grayscale, but not as dark as the Titans and his legs and torso appears to have a wide build. The huge difference is this monster is wearing a white coat with a high collar. ripped to match his tat and a pair of baggy, white pants, red flame patterns to decorate his color and most of the lower proportion of his pants, all tied with yellow and thick golden with similar patterns around his waist. His feet wide and his decorated with spikes and also wore silver plate kneepads..

Gojiro looked at them and gave them a peace sign and winks at them. He appears to be friendly. Nezu responds "We also call him Godzillo. Hey! Maybe we can call Gojira 'Godzilla' and the female  "Goddesszilla'!" Nexus chuckles. Aizawa looks at the principal and then back at Serizawa and Graham.

"When will the monsters come?" Aizawa asks. Graham answers that they'll be in Tokyo in five hours.

"'Godzilla' is also coming to Tokyo to battle the MUTOS so we should get the heroes prepared and evacuate the civilians out!" Graham implied.

Ford looks back at Godzillo walking to the beach so he takes a nap and wonders, "Hey. Should we get Godzillo to help Godzilla fight the MUTOS?"

Nezu looks at the soldier "Good thinking, soldier! Maybe-"

"But Gojira might think Godzillo's trying to replace him and might kill him...Gojira is too much for the hero. But his role is to restore Earth's balance" Serizawa states. Then Aizawa looks at him.

"Maybe they can communicate. What you described about Gojira is like a hero...sorta."

Graham nodding "Yes. It's likely possible they would communicate."

Serizawa sighs. "Let's hope that's the case. Let's prepare."