41- best friends

---Taehyung's pov---

Her fingers twitched , moving a little as I looked up at her figure , her eyes fluttering and I stood up

"Yn" I whispered slowly, very slowly and looked at her , her eyes opened looking at me

I turned to leave"Wait , I will call the doctor-" She grabbed my hand with her soft hands cutting my sentence in mid. I stopped turned around waiting for her say something but all she did was look , look at me and smile .

"You know , you really are a great actor " she spoke , her voice low barely audible and her lips started to curve up into a smile . On her words I frowned trying to pretend "how come ?" I still managed to say even on the verge of crying .

"You should've told Me about our past but no you being kim taehyung you have to act ." She looked at me with her frown and pout and I couldn't help myself but to smile .

She shifts trying to sit " Don't " I warned

"Don't you dare to move an inch . You know how much your body is weak rn ..don't move at all . She pouts again melting my heart . "Don't shout at me "

"I won't if you behave like a good girl "

"How are you feeling right now ?"

"It's paining " she spoke looking down " where ?" I asked hurriedly " should I call the doctor "

"Everywhere and no need to call doctor otherwise he will give me an injection and I hate injections " she said and my brows frowned .

"So , my princess is scared of injections huh ? You never told me "

"You never listened always busy in work "
.
.
.
.
I didn't spoke or more precisely we both kept quite for a quite some time and then finally

"Tae " She calls me...

"Yes princess "

"Sit with me "

"I am already sitting with you love "

"Not there , here with me on the bed please " and without any other word I sat with her in the bed

She placed her head on my chest , my hands behind her .

"Tae"

"Hmm"

"I was pregnant " She spoke and I kept quite without a single word
I knew it was gonna come very soon ...this topic  aches our hearts ...

I looked down at yn. Her eyes brimmed with tears. " I was coming to tell you then I got in accident "

"I am sorry , yn ..I wasn't there to save you , to protect you and we lost our .. our baby too "

"You know , who saved your life today ,"

"Who ?"

"Jungkook , he gave you his blood when you lost excessive blood "

She sat straight wincing a little and  the she spoke" I am okay " she replied  and looked away ..

"I too want to tell you something "

"And what is that ?" I asked that what might it be ?

"You remeber, when I met you on my birthday. Before that jungkook came from abroad after his business trip and " she paused before she continues

"And jungkook l-likes me . We were planning to get married and he -he was so e-excited "

I stopped my movements and all the scenes from back flashed through my eyes . How everytime jungkook helped me and all what I was doing was giving him immense pain , hurting him . My eyes brimmed with tears .
H-how come.he didn't shared it with me...ofcourse ofcourse he won't tell ..
Fuck..I fuck up everywhere , everytime , and I hate myself for hurting my loved ones ... A tear slips out of my eyes and looked down at yn who was already looking at me...
And I looked away immediately
"And you never told me about this "
I asked looking away ...