44 - THIS LOVE

Just as I opened the door , my face collided with a hard muscle body . I moved back standing properly.

Just as I saw the person , my expression changes into a wider enchanting smile.

"Kookie " I smiled hugging in tightly .
"How are you ?" I asked stepping back a little.

"Not so happy " he frowned, I knitted my eyebrows "wh-" he cuts me looking behind me as he wrapped his one arm around my shoulder

"Hyung why are you teasing my y/nieer" and that makes me grin . I turned looked a taehyung grinning .

"Yes kookie ask your hyung why he irritates me so much he " my brows frowned as my voice turns loud a little .

Jungkooks hand on my shoulder and taehyung's expression is not much of a good match .

Is my tae jealous ?

Taehyung walks to us separating us with his hands .

Taehyung smiled wider , turning into his infamous .

"You know I can do whatever with my yn because she is mine now for ever ." He grins separating us

"What do you says babies ?" Taehyung turns to both the kids .

" Yeaaaaa"hyuni cheers and taera laughs as she didn't understand what her daddy said .

"Guyssssssssss" we all turned around hearing a loud voice and before I turned around my lips turned upward o to a much brighter smile ...

"Lisaaaaa" I cheered and she smiled back "ynieee" and we both hugged each other ..

Lisa amd I, yk we are old best friends but she left her job because of her interest and she visit Seoul very less now. She lives in New York.

"Omg Lisa. You here when and why didn't you called me " I asked wide eyes ,smile never leaving my lips .

She huffed taking a seat on the couch sitting comfortably.

"You better ask your tae yn" she told and I frowned my brows turning to tae .

He smiled sheepishly and then shrugged his shoulders . Now I know he is behind something. He surely did something .

"Tae? "

"What ?" He replied

"Ynieee let me tell you " Lisa spoke in sudden she smiled standing .

A smirk not smile actually 😏

"Last night " she walks to me ... "it was around 11:30 and I called you "

Last night , oh God Last night tae and I we had ..

"And you know what your tae picked the call. I wanted to tell you yn I am coming so you should pick me up and your Mr. Hubby said " she leans In enough for me , jungkook and tae to hear .

"My princess is sleeping yk we just had our most intimate sex and my baby is sleeping soundless " she smirks taking a step back .

"So unfortunately I had to come here by myself " she spoke louder this time and my cheeks are now burning red with embarrasement.

I turned around glared at tae .

"You know what just come home and I will tell you what my intimacy is " I glared walking out of the office .

Before that I turned around called jungkook . "Kookie pls tell Irene to call me . I am going for shopping this Sunday and I want her to go with me " and junkook looks at me for a second before nodding bluntly.